Oh my god I got early acceptance...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Atlantean

Diamond Member
May 2, 2001
Originally posted by: Magnum375
Originally posted by: Astaroth33
What kind of "Design"? Do they teach English?

renound = renowned
extatic = ecstatic

My fail english ?

Anyway no I just don't want to name the school because really I am so paranoid that I think they'll see it and be like this kid visits anandtech they're just a bunch of computer haxor's no in for him...yes...

Yes... everyone at anandtech is a 1337 hax0r. Its not a big deal if you tell, once you are in you are in, they aren't gonna kick you out cause you post on a computer forum, and how would they know its you anways? what is the "design" for? oh and congrats on getting in early.

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by: Atlantean

renound = renowned
extatic = ecstatic

My fail english ?

Anyway no I just don't want to name the school because really I am so paranoid that I think they'll see it and be like this kid visits anandtech they're just a bunch of computer haxor's no in for him...yes...

Yes... everyone at anandtech is a 1337 hax0r. Its not a big deal if you tell, once you are in you are in, they aren't gonna kick you out cause you post on a computer forum, and how would they know its you anways? what is the "design" for? oh and congrats on getting in early.

And don't you know, design schools monitor all forums across the internet and whenever their school name is mentioned they instintaneously have access to all personal information of the poster who dared post the school name.

Dudd

Platinum Member
Aug 3, 2001
Magnum375, I think that the fact that you'll show up to class wearing a tin foil hat will hurt you more than them knowing that you post here.

RaynorWolfcastle

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: CPA
Originally posted by: Atlantean

renound = renowned
extatic = ecstatic

My fail english ?

And don't you know, design schools monitor all forums across the internet and whenever their school name is mentioned they instintaneously have access to all personal information of the poster who dared post the school name.

Not only that, it triggers the acceptance letter's self-destruct mode that automatically makes it burst into flames

theNEOone

Diamond Member
Apr 22, 2001
ok is it just me, or wasn't early acceptance back in Dec/January...........that's how it was when i applied.