oh man

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
Originally posted by: Anubis
i have 2 gallons of Mt Olive dills at home

you got one of those honkin jars too? i have one in the fridge, and now i realize i like the smaller snacker pickles better.

Anubis

No Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
tbqhwy.com
Originally posted by: moshquerade

you got one of those honkin jars too? i have one in the fridge, and now i realize i like the smaller snacker pickles better.

2 honkin jars actually, the bigger the pickle the better IMO, i also eat them in the strangest way or so im told

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001

2 honkin jars actually, the bigger the pickle the better IMO, i also eat them in the strangest way or so im told

the strangest way i've seen someone eat a pickle was with cream cheese spread on it and then a piece of luncheon meat ham wrapped around the whole thing. :Q

Anubis

No Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
tbqhwy.com

the strangest way i've seen someone eat a pickle was with cream cheese spread on it and then a piece of luncheon meat ham wrapped around the whole thing. :Q

ok so apperently i dont eat them in the strangest way, i think creemcheese on a pickle would make me vomit, i just eat them as is

meltdown75

Lifer
Nov 17, 2004
OMG

last weekend i tried DILL DIPPING SAUCE for my french fries from an Ontario wing place called St. Louis wings and ribs

simply amazing

Safeway

Lifer
Jun 22, 2004
Originally posted by: sdifox
Originally posted by: Safeway
I have a gallon left.

Pickle is counted in volume? Did not know that...Thought it was weight...

Bulk pickles are by volume with an average count attached. My pickles are 18-22 pickles per gallon.

KeithTalent

Elite Member | Administrator | No Lifer
Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
I have some pickles lying around, PM me. ;)

KT