oh man.. i took my 21 yr old friend out to the bars for her first ever drink..

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

AznAnarchy99

Lifer
Dec 6, 2004
Originally posted by: JohnCU
Originally posted by: AznAnarchy99
Originally posted by: Ulfhednar
Originally posted by: MonkeyFeces
I never understood gangbanging. Who could you get your freak on with 3 other guys? It's like
I'm going to orgasm insider here orfice! As far as I know, there are 3 orfices, the mouth, anus, and the vagina. One of you guys has to reuse an orfice..... Personally, I don't like to feel another man's seed while I am about to spread my seed.
Did you even read the thread?

LOL HAHAH

gg

Shes never drank before 21? wow my first drink is way before that

i didn't drink until i turned 21 either. too worried about gettin busted.

I dont know, i always liked that little thrill of knowing the possibility of getting caught... i guess thats why i do alot of things i do....

jjzelinski

Diamond Member
Aug 23, 2004
Originally posted by: Ulfhednar
Originally posted by: MonkeyFeces
I never understood gangbanging. Who could you get your freak on with 3 other guys? It's like
I'm going to orgasm insider here orfice! As far as I know, there are 3 orfices, the mouth, anus, and the vagina. One of you guys has to reuse an orfice..... Personally, I don't like to feel another man's seed while I am about to spread my seed.
Did you even read the thread?

LOL

Best post i've come across in 8 years on AT

spaceghost21

May 22, 2004
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
Originally posted by: TheGoodGuy
bad idea.. she threw up 2 times.. she hadnt drunk alcohol before and definatley not like this.. she got gangbanged by the four J's (Jose, Jim, John, Jack) at the last bar. Needless to say i was taking care of her until now, she is in bed now, i just got home and i am off to bed.

damn!!!!
Yeah right. sounds like a typical BS TGG story. Always the drama:roll:

Oh look, another wonderful post from Red Dawn. I knew this thread was missing something...
:roll:

domsq

Mar 18, 2004
Although I enjoy the odd drink, I've never had enough alcohol to make me throw up\pass out.
I have a history of alcoholism in my family, and so have seen what harm alcohol can do to people...

CravenTacos

Aug 15, 2005
well duhs, you don't get somebody a 4 Horseman or a 3 Wiseman if they're newbies. First time i went bar hopping, my evil dick of a friend got me a ...liquid coccaine, a cement mixer, soco/lime, pitbull on crack, and some weird purple drink named barney on acid or something. I puked purple for 2 hours in his car. revenge is sweet.

Jamie571

Nov 7, 2002
I also have never been drunk or even buzzed before. I didn't have my first drink till I was about 25. My father and mother didn't drink and they just sat down with me and talked to me about it. Basically said no good will ever come from drinking alcohol and I would have a richer life avoiding it. My good friends always respected my decision of not drinking and never pressured me about it. I'm going to use the same talks with my daughter and I hope she listen as well as I did.

KoolAidKid

Golden Member
Apr 29, 2002
I went to 10 bars on my 21st, starting around 10 AM for breakfast. I got free stuff at all 10 bars: 8 drinks, a doobie, and a plate of SuperNachos. It ended with me sleeping behind a toilet. Hell of a birthday.

drum

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2003
Originally posted by: KoolAidKid
I went to 10 bars on my 21st, starting around 10 AM for breakfast. I got free stuff at all 10 bars: 8 drinks, a doobie, and a plate of SuperNachos. It ended with me sleeping behind a toilet. Hell of a birthday.

passed out/sleeping whats the difference!