Malak

Lifer
Dec 4, 2004
Are you implying that my life isn't real?

I am famous and resemble my avatar.

FelixDeCat

Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
You are in mine, baby! :oops:

You mean the assless chaps dont do it for you anymore? ;)

How are you feeling man? Recovered completely?

I am making an incredible recovery, thanks for axing. I can stand on both feet which is great for keeping balance in the shower. I dont want to try walking just yet because Im afraid of losing any progress Ive made over the last 4 weeks.

Ive got about 4 more weeks to go then I can start rehabbing. I plan on going back to walking 5 miles a day again. The doc said we wont know how the surgery went until I start walking, otherwise more might be required - I hope not.

Im ready to move on but I get mad everything time I think to myself, "I cant BELIEVE I broke my damn leg." I thought my body could take the punishment, but it was a lot more fragile than I thought.

Engineer

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Im ready to move on but I get mad everything time I think to myself, "I cant BELIEVE I broke my damn leg." I thought my body could take the punishment, but it was a lot more fragile than I thought.

Wow, didn't know you broke your leg. Ouch. Get well quick my asschap friend.:biggrin:

busydude

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2010
I am making an incredible recovery, thanks for axing.

I am not going to axing anyone.. and am sure as hell I didn't axe you. D: :p

Wow, didn't know you broke your leg. Ouch. Get well quick my asschap friend.

Same here, I tough you just sprained or something. Didn't realize you broke your leg. :(

Take care and hope to see.. er read about you walking again.

FelixDeCat

Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Wow, didn't know you broke your leg. Ouch. Get well quick my asschap friend.:biggrin:

Thanks bro. This is my third surgery in six months. The first two that would normally be fraught with complications went off w/o a hitch with no expected drawbacks like occassional painful stomach blockages, etc. I did a lot of praying because I didnt need any more problems in my life. I wish I had it done 10 years ago. All that suffering w/UC for nothing.

The doctor said the tibia was in worse shape than the cat scan showed and he had to put several pieces back together with plates and screws. The 90 min surgery went on for almost 2 1/2 hours. I prayed for a great outcome and so far so good. I just have to be alot more careful with it now, which probably means I may never go skydiving. ;)

From now on we shall refer to you as Jesse Jane.

Isnt she related to Bad Ass Billy Gun? I shall not be referred to as a relative of that man! :colbert:

amdhunter

Lifer
May 19, 2003
Wait wait wait...

Badassery requires you be able to walk. So, by that alone, you ≠ badass.

There is only one badass that can't walk:
190px-Joe_Swanson.png

FelixDeCat

Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Wait wait wait...

Badassery requires you be able to walk. So, by that alone, you ≠ badass.

There is only one badass that can't walk:

I get around pretty quickly on crutches. My one leg raises up high enough for some ass-kickery if needed. :ninja: