"OH GOD! SON! NOOO! YOUR TESTICLES!"

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
:laugh:

So we were finally screwing the floorboards down of the two-stpry deck we are working on, and I was being passed a 20lb 10ft piece of it. I was balancing myself on the underlying structure (2x18+ joists) and suddenly I notcied a hammer that was in the way lying on a piece of Melamine that would have scratched the bboard, so I places a foot on a joist, and the other on hte Melamine, and kicked the hammer out of the way so it would fall on the floor. Damn Melamine is so slick that the hammer's rubber grick took itwith it, and I went down...

I managed to catch myself on my left shin and the right side of my right hip, and it took about 3/4 of a second for the pain to hit me. It hurt so damn much that I was in shock, struggling to scream or yell or jsut fvkign curse.

Then...:laugh:...then my step dad comes running over screaming " DAVID!!!!DAVID ...OH GOD! SON! NOOO! YOUR TESTICLES!" "DID YOU LAND ON YOUR TESTICLE'S?!!!!"

The pain got worse quickly, so I had to prop myself up, and was basically forming a triangle like someone suspending themselves above a pair of gymanistic parrallel bars.

I am swinging there, in SEVERE pain, trying to keep myself up, not wanting to succumb to the pain and buckle one of my arms and rpobably break my shoulders on the two joints between me and the floor like 6 feet below....

I swear I was strugglign to breathe.....hearing him scream that made me want to burst out laughing and fall to my doom clutching my stomach from the hernia I wanted to give myself from the laughter since it was hilarious, but I managed to push myself up and lie down on some board that were already in place.

Needless to say, I was quite peeved about being reffered to as, quote "testicle boy' from the others on the jobsite...

all in a days work:laugh:

<-his shin is fvking killing him too...and everytime he thinks about the pain he burst out laughing:laugh:

edit:

p.s. and no, I did not land on my testicles....

BooGiMaN

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2001
damn testicles always getting in the way......dontcha just hate that it only takes like a slight breeze for them to decide to hurt like a summanabitch :p