oh god, it hurts! the eyes

ATLien247

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2000
I think the following is the only pertinent part of that agreement:

"(iiii) You can't tell some chick that I am gay just so she will be more receptive to YOUR advances."

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Haha, my computer at work has some slowass video chipset so if i maximize the window the swirls are too slow to seem animated.

ApacheXMD

Platinum Member
Oct 9, 1999
" If you attach a wire directly between the positive and negative terminals of a D cell, 3 things will happen: Electrons will flow from the negative side of the battery to the positive side as fast as they can. The battery will drain fairly quickly (in a matter of several minutes). For that reason it is generally not a good idea to connect the two terminals of a battery to one another directly. Normally you connect some kind of load in the middle of the wire so the electrons can do useful work. The load might be a motor, a light bulb, a radio or whatever. A small magnetic field is generated in the wire. It is this small magnetic field that is the basis of an electromagnet."

what is this crap? Guess he just ran out of jibberish to cut and paste. Had to resort to elementary circuits. :)

-patchy

CStroman

Golden Member
Sep 18, 2001
That reminds me of when I try to print over the network from Wordperfect. It prints each line 4 times, and the copies all overlap each other. I hurts to look at it, and may cause some to doubt their vision.

carmeo

Apr 13, 2001
In fact if you highlight the text with your mouse and select the largest font size, it is readible.