Oh, DEAR GOD, make this drano work! : P

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

DesignDawg

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Well, guys, it's been a hectic day... I've had ass-water all over me. The first incident was when it spilled out, soaking my pajama pants that I JUST WASHED SUNDAY. --And we don't have a washer/dryer, so this means they won't be worn again until after we move.
I've had to reach in several times, and, as you all know, I got the sink going again. Well, I turned on the dishwasher, left it running, came back, and my whole apartment smelled like noious chemicals. The good thing is, the ass-water is gone, and the dishwasher is empty. The bad news is, it smells like Drano, as does my whole place. I really don't know how to get the smell out. It's debateable which is worse: Drano smell that gives you a headache, or ass-water smell that makes you gag. ??

But, the drain flows once again. :)

Ricky
DesignDawg

ArkAoss

Banned
Aug 31, 2000
aceman, beeeeeutiful.
ricky? hey ricky? you home? "lucy, you got some splainin todo!" ;) hadda do that. sorry.

Cable God

Diamond Member
Jun 25, 2000

<< Drano smell that gives you a headache, or ass-water smell that makes you gag. ?? >>

LOL, ROTFLMAO, &quot;ass water&quot;, that's too funny :) Glad you got it unstopped though

Aceman

Banned
Oct 9, 1999
DesignDawg,

Have you had the inspector check the plumbing in your new house? Plumbing doesn't look like your cup of tea (Or asswater as you explained)

:p I stick my tongue out at you because you may have gotten the drain unplugged, but I am always blessed with a material surprise toy at the bottom of every drain I stick my hands and fingers in!

Pyxis

Platinum Member
Jan 28, 2001
<<This water smells like ROTTEN ASS mixed with stale liquid ass in a pit made of ass>>

ROFLMAO!!!:):) That sounds sick.

Electric Amish

Elite Member
Oct 11, 1999
I would fill up the dishwasher with soap, like you would for a normal run, and run it.

If that doesn't fix it, pour a couple of cups of vineger in the bottom of the dishwasher and then run it.

Good luck.

amish

Aceman

Banned
Oct 9, 1999
DesignDawg,
Get a lot of Baking Soda as that will nuetralize the Drano and the smell. Run a whole box through the drain. Trust me on this as my house monthly has that rotten egg smell. God bless my children!

Aquaman

Lifer
Dec 17, 1999
Aceman......... Priceless :D

Design Dawg.......... good luck with the draino but me thinks that the plumbers snake may be necessary :p

Cheers,
Aquaman

Aceman

Banned
Oct 9, 1999
Hmmmm, remember that next toilet bowl I'm looking at getting, well I walked into the bathroon with just socks on. ARRRRHHHHH I get soaked. Water is &quot;leaking&quot; from the toilet water in? No, I get closer to find the toilet bowl overflowing. Kids and wife watching WWF as I have a small flood in my bathroom. I plunge, clean it up cursing, to have my two youngest looking at me. The middle child speaks up. He points to his brother and says &quot;Teee Jay&quot; shakes his head and moves on. Yet another Army man or lego stuck in the toilet. Calgone can't even take me away from this nightmare!

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
DesignDawg - You forgot the most important element in your post, WHERE ARE THE PICTS?.

Hmmn do we really wanna see picts of you cursing, swearing, splashing around in ass water? Of course we do!

;)