*OFFICIAL TRACTOR THREAD* Post pics of your tractors!

WarmAndSCSI

Banned
Jun 4, 2001
I've got a huge miniature farm equipment collection :p And our lawn mower... I'd rather have my mini collection

No pics, though ;)

Ornery

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: stormbv
I would like to have this thread dedicated to tractors and the ATOT posters who love and use them. Lawn tractors and all other farming machinery CAN be included! I'll get us started!

Tractor #1

Tractor #1 different view

Badass Tractor #2
I was just reading an article about how the Amish net more dollars per acre, due to lower overhead. I can see where the 'high tech' farming dollars go with machines like that. Hell, probably more money than my house there on four (or six) tractor tires!

edmicman

Golden Member
May 30, 2001
hellz yeah! i don't have any pics of our tractors tho....might have to take some sometime. whats the model of that john deere in the first post? the biggest one i think we have is the 4440 :-D

stormbv

Diamond Member
Dec 23, 2000
Originally posted by: Ornery
Originally posted by: stormbv
I would like to have this thread dedicated to tractors and the ATOT posters who love and use them. Lawn tractors and all other farming machinery CAN be included! I'll get us started!

Tractor #1

Tractor #1 different view

Badass Tractor #2
I was just reading an article about how the Amish net more dollars per acre, due to lower overhead. I can see where the 'high tech' farming dollars go with machines like that. Hell, probably more money than my house there on four (or six) tractor tires!

Interesting article. A lot of small farmers can't compete with huge corporate farms, and farm when they aren't working at their day jobs...I guess they should sell some of their land and their equipment and get some horses. I don't know any farmers who would give up the convenience that the modern technology provides them, though. Walking behind a horse-drawn plow would SUCK! :p

stormbv

Diamond Member
Dec 23, 2000
Originally posted by: edmicman
hellz yeah! i don't have any pics of our tractors tho....might have to take some sometime. whats the model of that john deere in the first post? the biggest one i think we have is the 4440 :-D

2800, I believe.