Official Star Wars trilogy box designs released

RagingBITCH

Lifer
Sep 27, 2003
Yea the rumored look better - those kinda just look like the remastered box set. I remember searching everywhere for those damn things on VHS when they were no longer selling them and found them at one Blockbuster for like $80.

Kenazo

Lifer
Sep 15, 2000
must have...

I wish they would have an option in the DVD to play it as the original theatrical release, or as the extended edition (or whatever that was called)

So

Lifer
Jul 2, 2001
Originally posted by: Kenazo
must have...

I wish they would have an option in the DVD to play it as the original theatrical release, or as the extended edition (or whatever that was called)

We can only hope...

bcterps

Platinum Member
Aug 31, 2000
Originally posted by: So
Originally posted by: Kenazo must have... I wish they would have an option in the DVD to play it as the original theatrical release, or as the extended edition (or whatever that was called)
We can only hope...

Not gonna happen, the original versions don't exist, at least in Lucas' stupid lame ass fvcked up mind.

BruinEd03

Platinum Member
Feb 5, 2001
Originally posted by: hypersonic5
Originally posted by: bentwookie
the official one is ok..the vader looks sick but the other side with luke and all..looks just like the collectors vhs hologram version..which sucked. ..they should have used hildebrandt's painting
http://www.brothershildebrandt.com/Images/newhope.jpg

Funny how Leia never shows that much leg in ANH, and Luke's chest isn't that muscular. Gotta love marketing ;)

Another strange thing...Leia and Luke are bro/sis and they seem less like family members there.

-Ed

EvilYoda

Lifer
Apr 1, 2001
Originally posted by: bentwookie
did they ever seem like family members?

sure...in an incestuous kind of way. ;)

As for the final design, I think it looks great...can't wait, I'll have my new system all finished by then...and there shall be much rejoicing. :D