Official Seal of the Republican Party

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: xxxxxJohnGaltxxxxx
...once again doing as they do, as opposed to coming up with something original...very classic indeed.
The Democrats, unlike their Republican Brethren, need to hone their slandering skills;) The Democratic Seal , which first posted at ATOT back in 2000 after the Elelction, is much funnier and on the mark. Trying to portray the Republicans as a bunch of Dimwits is way off the mark. They are much more devious than that. I think a good one for the Republicans would have a picture of Rush Limbaugh foaming at the mouth in a drugged out stupor.

Jan 12, 2003
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
Originally posted by: xxxxxJohnGaltxxxxx
...once again doing as they do, as opposed to coming up with something original...very classic indeed.
The Democrats, unlike their Republican Brethren, need to hone their slandering skills;) The Democratic Seal , which first posted at ATOT back in 2000 after the Elelction, is much funnier and on the mark. Trying to portray the Republicans as a bunch of Dimwits is way off the mark. They are much more devious than that. I think a good one for the Republicans would have a picture of Rush Limbaugh foaming at the mouth in a drugged out stupor.

That's all I ask, Red; be original and the world is yours. ...damn thing isn't even a 'seal', which detracts from its comedic value?Make a seal with a donkey?s ass, Bush?s face in the middle, some 2+2=7 equations and quotes around it and spice it up a bit?

DT4K

Diamond Member
Jan 21, 2002
Hey, even I can laugh at the people I support, if it's funny.
But that is just dumb.
Not to mention, the things it's claiming as facts are not.
ie. Tax cuts have no effect on the economy?
Please.

EDIT: actually, what would be good is something like a picture of Bush kicking a homeless black guy with a caption that said "Compassionate Conservatism"
Now that I could laugh at.
And maybe he could be dressed like a hillbilly and holding a shotgun.

Martin

Lifer
Jan 15, 2000
Originally posted by: Shanti

I know what you mean! Prime Minister Poutine is in the great country of Africa right now, teaching the African Finance Minister about the uselessness of numbers in budgets.

Ldir

Platinum Member
Jul 23, 2003
Look at artofresistance.org. They have a nice mosaic of Dubya using the neo-con symbol. Great for campaign posters.

:D

DT4K

Diamond Member
Jan 21, 2002
Originally posted by: MartyTheManiak
Originally posted by: Shanti

I know what you mean! Prime Minister Poutine is in the great country of Africa right now, teaching the African Finance Minister about the uselessness of numbers in budgets.
You apparently missed my example.
Besides, can you really prove that 2+2=4 ?
I remain skeptical.
Haven't you heard of the Vast Mathematicians Conspiracy?