**OFFICIAL** RANT: AOL's new low :( w/ PICS! **CONFIRMED**

DAWeinG

Platinum Member
Aug 2, 2001
So today I get these in the mail. Each of them contained the same exact thing :( These are worse than sending those monthly cds :( There's 17 of them and I got all of them in one day!

DAWeinG

Platinum Member
Aug 2, 2001

<< Haha that sucks bro..what exactly is in them? Apologies for each of the monthly cd's they sent you? >>

My monthly bill for this :( I issued a complain to paypal and they got my money back :D Don't ask, long story. They did a chargeback :D I should send each of the letters back with no address except for their's and have them pay postage for accepting the letters :D

DAWeinG

Platinum Member
Aug 2, 2001

<<

<< what is it?
do i want one?
>>

If he doesn't want 17, I'm sure you don't want one :)
>>

bwahhaha damn right!! :D

Freejack2

Diamond Member
Dec 31, 2000
Too bad they don't put AOL on floppies anymore. Back then you could at least format and reuse the floppy.

PsychoAndy

Lifer
Dec 31, 2000
I found the perfect use for AOL cd's.

Step one: purchase semi-automatic handgun or pump shotgun
Step two: head to CC and grab all the CD's you can find
Step three: drive to the range with a buddy

PULL!!!!!

'nuff said. :D

silent tone

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
You should march those back to AOL/TW headquarters and dump them in their doorway, ala Kramer and the Pottery barn.

DAWeinG

Platinum Member
Aug 2, 2001

<< DAW, may I ask..why do you use AOL? >>

The stupid thing is, I don't :eek: My friend needed internet and I just let him use the free months AOL kept feeding me but somewhere along the line, they switched me to a plan without my consent. That's where they started up racking $$$ for each hour my friend was online. :|

Blah that learned me... Nothing is EVER free!! I'm never going to sign up for anything that's "free" again!

fr

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
Man if I was gonna use Photoshop, I would try to make it less obvious.

But if you are serious, contact your local TV station!

DAWeinG

Platinum Member
Aug 2, 2001

<< Man if I was gonna use Photoshop, I would try to make it less obvious.

But if you are serious, contact your local TV station!
>>

Nah it's not photoshopped. There's a bright glow that was caused by my scanner. I didn't have a functional webcam and it sucks at taking pics anyways.

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999

<< Too bad they don't put AOL on floppies anymore. Back then you could at least format and reuse the floppy. >>

I remember those days Freejack2, back then games like Test Drive came on 2 5 1/4 floppies :)