Official Presidential Job Performance Poll (By the GOP)

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
I'd like to reply to get a word in but then I recall how Trump's chumps wanted to collect publicly available voter information from the states and how the Trump admin. could exploit that data in some creatively disingenuous way.

Seeing as if the GOP and Trump have just about zero credibility and even less trustworthiness as to their modus operandi, agenda and intentions, I wouldn't give them the time of day or anything else that they could use to their advantage and/or will not hesitate to use against their "enemies" in some way or another.

IMO, that poll should be responded to by conservatives only, sort of as a salve, salutation and salvation for how painfully inept and feckless the Trump admin. and GOP owned House and Senate's job performance has been since their takeover.

NAC4EV

Golden Member
Feb 26, 2015
if Trump walks like a duck, quacks like a duck then he is probably a

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Haha this test is a big Kobayashi Maru. Alt-facts say Trump can do no wrong

wirelessenabled

Platinum Member
Feb 5, 2001
No that option should not be added.

This new forum sucks! When one "quotes" a former post, the former post is not included.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
lfZXpql.jpg

If the attacks are fake, why cant the Republicans handle them without my money?

urvile

Golden Member
Aug 3, 2017
I think he is doing exceptionally well. Although it depends on what criteria we are using. If it is how out of his depth trump is and how good he is at being owned by an inbred tin pot dictator (kim jong). Then yeah. 5 out of 5 for the trumpster. Can you imagine how this period of history will be interpreted a hundred years from now?

urvile

Golden Member
Aug 3, 2017
lfZXpql.jpg

I love this sort of stuff. Nothing says brainwashed lemmings better than all of the attacks (any sort of criticism. This includes legit criticism) against us are fake. It's absolutely priceless people.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
lfZXpql.jpg

What do they need the money for anyway? Trump already has a team of bold faced liars with ample Media access to counter the "Fake" media. Most of the time they are on the "Fake" media.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
What do they need the money for anyway? Trump already has a team of bold faced liars with ample Media access to counter the "Fake" media. Most of the time they are on the "Fake" media.
Don't forget to include Russians