** Official Presidential Debate #2 Thread **

Page 23 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Blackjack200

Lifer
May 28, 2007
tumblr_mc0n9qrW4q1rj8amio1_1280.jpg

First

Lifer
Jun 3, 2002
Intrade odds on Obama winning 2nd debate go from 70% before debate to 99% after. Gives you a good idea of what happened, lol.

pandemonium

Golden Member
Mar 17, 2011
I'm just wondering...

In what context could Mittens saying "The government does not create jobs" be favorable...or true?

What the **** is he talking about? The government creates jobs both directly and indirectly, so I'm completely confused by why he even said that; snarking while he said it even.

Moron.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
I'm just wondering...

In what context could Mittens saying "The government does not create jobs" be favorable...or true?

What the **** is he talking about? The government creates jobs both directly and indirectly, so I'm completely confused by why he even said that; snarking while he said it even.

Moron.

A gooberment job doesn't help the economy it hurts , Its helps the 1 person but hurts the tax payers as its part of the debt problem , You can;t fix a problem by adding to it , So alot of these so called new jobs are gooberment and replaceing the 10,000 jobs that people retire from every day , Basicly we have a net job loss in private sector and a gain in the gooberment sector. NOT good not good at all

xBiffx

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2011
Intrade odds on Obama winning 2nd debate go from 70% before debate to 99% after. Gives you a good idea of what happened, lol.

Is that the same Intrade that had Obamacare being struck down at 77%? Gives you a good idea of its relevance, lol.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
A gooberment job doesn't help the economy it hurts , Its helps the 1 person but hurts the tax payers as its part of the debt problem , You can;t fix a problem by adding to it , So alot of these so called new jobs are gooberment and replaceing the 10,000 jobs that people retire from every day , Basicly we have a net job loss in private sector and a gain in the gooberment sector. NOT good not good at all

It looks like a demon has gotten a hold of you, you are lying again!

I know you aren't talking about Obamas job numbers because most of his growth had come from the private sector. If we were adding more government jobs as past presidents have done unemployment would be even lower and the recovery would be stronger.

pandemonium

Golden Member
Mar 17, 2011
So, what you're saying is, that teachers, firefighters, policemen, corrections officers, NASA and all iterations of supporting industries that made this country great from the 60's all the way to present, and say, ALL OF THE MILITARY are hurting tax payers?

You're going to have to explain yourself on that one.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006

I know you aren't talking about Obamas job numbers because most of his growth had come from the private sector. If we were adding more government jobs as past presidents have done unemployment would be even lower and the recovery would be stronger.

BS . Those numbers are made up. Fact is in the private sector we have 10,000 retiring everyday and will have over the next 20 years . Thats 300,000 jobs a month to fill . Is that job growth no its not , Than figure in that its also 300,000 people a month going on SS . If you can run a business based on those numbers =bankrupt

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006

Obummer added 600,000 gooberment jobs in last 2 months . It was in first debate no denile was made

buckshot24

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2009
So, what you're saying is, that teachers, firefighters, policemen, corrections officers, NASA and all iterations of supporting industries that made this country great from the 60's all the way to present, and say, ALL OF THE MILITARY are hurting tax payers?

The point you're missing is we need other jobs to support those government jobs. If there was no government there would be jobs but if there were no private sector there would be no government jobs. If you think otherwise then lets just hire everybody in the country to work for the government and see how long our economy lasts.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006

Twist it around anyway you want ,,, Thats what demons do . You can also create laws that need to be inforced so you hire more cops to enforce laws or you create more regulations . Because there all theives and give the appearance there trying control it , SHOW TIME FOLKS / Creating more laws so you can hire more folks to inforce them is not progress . its regression .

badb0y

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2010
"Get the transcript" -Obama

I LOL'ed so hard when Romney got caught in his own trap.

pandemonium

Golden Member
Mar 17, 2011
The point you're missing is we need other jobs to support those government jobs. If there was no government there would be jobs but if there were no private sector there would be no government jobs. If you think otherwise then lets just hire everybody in the country to work for the government and see how long our economy lasts.

No, the point you're missing is no matter how you slice it, the government creates jobs. DIRECTLY and INDIRECTLY.

Don't jump in this conversation half-removed without answering my original question.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000

buckshot24

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2009
"Get the transcript" -Obama

I LOL'ed so hard when Romney got caught in his own trap.
Simply mentioning "terror attack" isn't calling it one. Plus you have all those lies about a video which is what the real problem was. Obama wasn't calling it a terror attack even if he mentioned "terror attack" in that speech.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
No, the point you're missing is no matter how you slice it, the government creates jobs. DIRECTLY and INDIRECTLY.

Don't jump in this conversation half-removed without answering my original question.

Good luck! She is incapable of answering a question directly.

buckshot24

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2009

pandemonium

Golden Member
Mar 17, 2011
Twist it around anyway you want ,,, Thats what demons do . You can also create laws that need to be inforced so you hire more cops to enforce laws or you create more regulations . Because there all theives and give the appearance there trying control it , SHOW TIME FOLKS / Creating more laws so you can hire more folks to inforce them is not progress . its regression .

What exactly am I twisting? Can you answer a question directly without talking non-sense? The only person here speaking in conjecture and rhetoric is you.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Make legal pot and 2 million cops across the country would be gone , and CRIME would drop by 25%

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Simply mentioning "terror attack" isn't calling it one. Plus you have all those lies about a video which is what the real problem was. Obama wasn't calling it a terror attack even if he mentioned "terror attack" in that speech.

Really? He was just channeling Rudy Giuliani and thought it made sense to mention "terrorist attack" even though it wasn't a terrorist attack?

Holy fuck!