I just canceled my PSVR2 preorder from Sony Direct.
Not necessarily because I won't get it, but because they will be readily available based on the recent news and I'd rather get it locally at BB or something than have it shipped.
I may hold off a few months though to see if the price drops.
I really only have interest in Moss 2 and RE8, but I'm not dying to play either of them. I've already played RE8 non-VR and I could have played Moss 2 already on PSVR if I REALLY wanted to play it, but I was holding off for better experience on PSVR2.
It'll be interesting to see how it plays out.