OFFICIAL: Petition for ATI Radeon 8500 Driver

lain

Jun 21, 2001
That's it. I'm not taking crap from ATI anymore.

We, the Anandtechiers, will "demand" that ATI to provide us a CLEAN, STABLE, WORKING, and PERFORMANCE Driver that will justify
our purchase. I say we give ATI until sometime next month.

Where is FSAA??

Truly, what is the point of paying top $$$ only to have its true potential realized A YEAR LATER? (Matrox comes to mind)
Golly! God knows what NVidia will have by then? A GeForce 4 or 5 perhaps? Please sign your name below. I will forward this to ATI.

Together, we shall overcome.

Mem

Lifer
Apr 23, 2000
Hmmm maybe you should ask Nvidia to make the ATI drivers for you ;),anyway good luck with your petition.

:)

richleader

Golden Member
Jan 1, 2001
Not to thread crap, but come on, this is ridiculous. Vote with your dollars, quid, marks, and yen--not useless petitions.

Feb 18, 2000
You realize that petitioning someone for stable, working drivers is like petitioning someone who's 5' tall to dunk a basketball. If they can't do it, they can't do it. If they could, then they would have...companies do not put out products to annoy the consumer, if they had stable working drivers we would see them.
-Tony

Killrose

Diamond Member
Oct 26, 1999
Ahhhahahaha.....oh sorry.

Yeah, vote with your money, or email them and let them know that your not buying anything Ati untill they release a driver with all the advertised features working.

HappyGamer2

Banned
Jun 12, 2000
It's just to bad 3dfx died or to bad somebody else didn't buy them out besides NV....at least they(3dfx) could make some good drivers

KrispyKremer

Apr 2, 2000
Don't get mad at ATI, get mad at the person holding the gun to your head demanding you purchase their card.

Come on man, nobody is forcing you to buy ATI. If it doesn't fit what you're looking for, look elsewhere. Is it really so difficult?

I think I'll start a petition demanding that Ferari's cost no more than $50.
*sarcasm*