Official NHL playoffs 2012 thread

Page 55 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Blackjack200

Lifer
May 28, 2007
I've felt all along that if the devils were going to come back, game six would be the hardest to win. In LA, LA feeling some desperation, the devils feeling a little pressure themselves to make game 4 and game 5 mean something. Not to say game 7 would be easy or anything, they could easily win game 6 and lose game 7, but I think game 6 is the toughest test.

iRONic

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2006
NJ should sit Kovy, what a waste of space he is turning out to be in the SCF no less.
DeBoer has made a couple of minor lineup changes in the series so far but it appears that he's sticking with Kovy. *shrug*

I agree with BJ... tonight is NJ's Game 7.

Wordplay

Golden Member
Jun 28, 2010
Red Wings traded Stuart away today. :\

No Lidstrom and now we lose Stuart. Red Wings defense will be weak next year.

Train

Lifer
Jun 22, 2000
www.bing.com
Red Wings traded Stuart away today. :\

No Lidstrom and now we lose Stuart. Red Wings defense will be weak next year.

Stuart's step daughter refused to leave San Jose, apparently she is a total twat. Stuart said he missed too many of his sons milestones, and no amount of money would keep him in Detroit, even though he loved playing there.

Rumor has it Ken Holland is going to get a draft pick from the Sharks in return.

Last edited:

Wordplay

Golden Member
Jun 28, 2010
Stuart's step daughter refused to leave San Jose, apparently she is a total twat. Stuart said he missed too many of his sons milestones, and no amount of money would keep him in Detroit, even though he loved playing there.

Rumor has it Ken Holland is going to get a draft pick from the Sharks in return.
Custody issues do suck. I wouldn't call her a twat though.

Red Wings got Andrew Murry and a conditional seventh-round draft pick in 2014

mugs

Lifer
Apr 29, 2003
DeBoer has made a couple of minor lineup changes in the series so far but it appears that he's sticking with Kovy. *shrug*

I agree with BJ... tonight is NJ's Game 7.

He could play Josefson who is afraid to shoot, or he could play Harrold who is a defenseman. I'm ok with Kovy playing.

WTF man

Last edited:

Wordplay

Golden Member
Jun 28, 2010
This is gonna suck if LA wins it because of this 5 minute major

EDIT: Award the cup, no way in hell Quick is giving up 3 goals.

Last edited:

KK

Lifer
Jan 2, 2001
poor bernier, potentially single handedly causing his team to lose the stanley cup.

uclaLabrat

Diamond Member
Aug 2, 2007
Forgot to set the game to record. What happened with the penalty?
Penalty was a legit call, devils are pissed cause supposedly Stoll boarded someone else shortly before (although his wasn't nearly as bad as Bernier's) that might have made things more even.