***OFFICIAL*** NCAA Men's Tournament Thread

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Parrotheader

Diamond Member
Dec 22, 1999
Finally a little redemption after going 9/16 yesterday. I've picked right on everything so far except the Oregon game. Even as an Alabama fan I have to say War Eagle today. Those guys are highly underrated. They're not phenomenal. They've just got the potential to play with almost anyone when they put their mind to it.

BigSmooth

Lifer
Aug 18, 2000
I'm running a pool and one of my buddies got all 16 games right yesterday, pretty damn impressive. I haven't checked his bracket today yet. My bracket is of course in shambles.

slydecix

Golden Member
Jul 16, 2001
I'm in a just-for-fun pool with like, 50 people, and half of them know nothing about sports let alone college basketball... I can't say I really follow college hoops that much either just because of the sheer number of teams, but at least I do my research ;) 19-5 so far, but a couple people in my league are 22-2 and there are several others in front of me

aphex

Moderator<br>All Things Apple
Jul 19, 2001
UF vs. Sam Houston St.

We were up by almost 40 a few minutes ago :D

slydecix

Golden Member
Jul 16, 2001
Originally posted by: pyonir
HOLY CRAP that shot by Maryland was TIGHT as hell!!!!!! WOW what a finish.

OMG, I leave to go watch Dreamcatcher and this is what I come back to!!!??? :| I'm never leaving the house during a game again!

24-8 in the first round
rolleye.gif
, only spoiled sweet-16 is mississippi st. (damn you Butler!)

I'm gonna go catch some highlights

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
:D:D:D:D

Cards looked great last night, Wake Forest had problems and Miss. St. is GONE! Hello Final Four!! :D:D:D

udonoogen

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2001
CAL-LI-FORN-NIA!

hope we win tomorrow. doesn't look very good though. we got shafted in how this game's gonna be ... playing oklahoma in oklahoma. but its okay. our team rocks. :)

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
My bracket still looks pretty solid. I think that the secret was to name it "Dan's losing pick" :D

Codewiz

Diamond Member
Jan 23, 2002
Anyone using Yahoo, have you noticed they screwed up the winners for the Notre Dame game and the UConn game. Both Notre Dame and Uconn won but they are showing Stanford and Illinois as winners which is wrong.....

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
Figures...Notre Dame, a very inconsistent team through the year finally puts it together and puts Illinois out. Grrr....

:p

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
Wow! Wisconsin wins with a shot at 1.0 secs left!

And AZ up 2 over Gonzaga with 12.5 secs left!

Great games today!!

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!! WHAT A SHOT!!!!

OT - Gonzaga and AZ!

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
It was awesome! Grabbed the rebound with back to the basket...turned...a bit of a hook shot...landed on the flat part of the rim and rolled in!