***OFFICIAL*** Name Skoorb's Baby(ies) Thread!

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

cmdavid

Diamond Member
May 23, 2001
if its a boy:
aragorn
gimli
legolas
frodo
gandalf
sauron

if its a girl:
arwen
eowyn
galadriel

AgaBoogaBoo

Lifer
Feb 16, 2003
Max Skoorb
Samuel Xavier Skoorb
Sky Linus Skoorb

:p ;) :) :D :Q :beer:

Skoorb and the misses
sittin' in a tree
k-i-s-s-i-n-g
first comes love
then comes marriage
then comes a baby in a *cough*skyline*cough* baby carriage! :p

Oh yeah, congrats! :beer:

AreaCode707

Lifer
Sep 21, 2001
Originally posted by: Skoorb
Originally posted by: GTaudiophile
Haha, just saw this on Netscape News.
Look at the top 3 names. They aren't even real names. They sound like names that white trash people tried to make up to give their child a sort of uniqueness that would serve them well when they become a big hollywood celebrity. The girls' names are better, except that Mackenzie to me is a last name. Dito on Madison.
We think as names become uni-gender for girls, parents are taking more risks and being more creative and unique with naming their boys
Poor buggars! I've read that statistically people with obscure names do worse in life in terms of job interviews and things of that nature.

My name made it on that list? I almost never run into people with my name. Stupid people, leave my name alone!

Paige

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: MrsSkoorb
Good grief you guys have bad bad ideas with names!

I have my names picked...just have to get Skoorbie to agree...he always does in the end. I am secretly calling this little Skoorb Child a name already so he HAS to agree cause they will be messed up if it is changed at birth! :p

hmmm must be a unisex name... alex? chris? kelly?