• meh

• No more freakin zombies...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Childs

Lifer
Jul 9, 2000
Since it appears we dont have one. I just started watching this, and its pretty good. From the folks who made Veronica Mars, and its also a DC comic (same name).

5E4Uir8.jpg

Its a little different than typical zombie lore, as zombies can appear normal if they get brains regularly. If they dont, they devolve into the typical rotting zombie.

Crono

Lifer
Aug 8, 2001
Which creator? Rob Thomas? I'll definitely check it out... sounds like my kind of show.

Childs

Lifer
Jul 9, 2000
Which creator? Rob Thomas? I'll definitely check it out... sounds like my kind of show.

Developed by Rob Thomas and Diane Ruggiero-Wright who both worked on Veronica Mars.

I'd bang a zombie.

Whats strange is the actress looks better in the zombie makeup than she does without it. They had this funny bit where
this Asian gangster said something like 'I like white chicks. And I really like really white chicks!'

madoka

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2004
Whats strange is the actress looks better in the zombie makeup than she does without it.

This is a common reaction and the reasons behind it have been discussed:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0570860/board/nest/241552220?ref_=nm_bd_1

The characterization make her appear this way. Blond hair, smooth face, eyes that catch attention and the most important part Cleavage. She is always wearing low-cut blouses and often something over them like dress or top. The clothes are often colorful with high contrast between them, so you look at her boobs without realizing. It's a neat psychological trick to catch men's attention.

No, because she does look better as a zombie. not that she doesn't look pretty in real life but with the Zombie make up and the peroxide blonde hair, her round face and the giant eyes are way more accentuated, she really looks like a comic character, very expressive.

Childs

Lifer
Jul 9, 2000
The whole Zombie thing is pretty much over as far as I'm concerned.

I was in the same boat, which I why I didnt watch it until last weekend. But a few friends kept saying it was decent so I gave it a shot. It is a fairly novel approach at the zombie genre. It could have been tweaked so that they are ghouls, vampires, werewolves, etc, not zombies and it would still work.

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
I was in the same boat, which I why I didnt watch it until last weekend. But a few friends kept saying it was decent so I gave it a shot. It is a fairly novel approach at the zombie genre. It could have been tweaked so that they are ghouls, vampires, werewolves, etc, not zombies and it would still work.

My only additional comment is that she IS one hot looking zombie! :p

*(also fairly hot as a non-zombie IMO)

Puppies04

Diamond Member
Apr 25, 2011
The last time I saw a hoard of IZombies they were camped outside the apple store.

Status
Not open for further replies.