*official* I got the first out of three mags today (free 1yr subsc.) *confirmed*

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
THANKS HOT DEALS!! Check it out...

We've received your magazine selections and are processing them as indicated below:
----------------------------------------------------
1 PC Magazine
1 Road & Track
1 Computer Shopper

Shipping To:
Nik Malcom
<edited>
<edited>

We hope you enjoy your magazine selection(s). Items may arrive separately. You can expect to receive your magazine item(s) within 4-6 weeks. Publishers ask that you allow an additional 4 weeks for monthly magazines to start. Bi-monthlies may take longer.

Questions? We're here to help. Please e-mail us at http://www.redeemmygifts.com/giftpack/03257860/cs.asp if you have any questions about your order. We hope you'll enjoy your selection(s).

I got R&T today !! I can't wait for the other ones!!!!

:D :D :D

Sluggo

Lifer
Jun 12, 2000
Just wait till your mailbox is overflowing (literally) with renewal notices. They seem to start about month 3 of your free subscription.

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
It's all good. If I like R&T (duh), then I'll probably renew if they have some sort of cheap price. I'll probably renew PC Mag if I like it, reguardless of price. Dunno about Computer Shopper. It sounds kinda hokey. Oh well. It's computer-related and it's free. Hell. Yes.

nik