Official "How was your weekend?" thread.

yobarman

Lifer
Jan 11, 2001
So i just got back from a strip club (show and tell in philly) and it was a pretty good time. It will prolly be the last time I go cause the novelty has worn off. It just ain't fun anymore. Anyways, I smoked like 3/4 of a pack of newports within 2 hours and im feeling filthy. friday night was beat...so i hope this coming weekend will be much better.

so what'd ya'll do this weekend?

Imported

Lifer
Sep 2, 2000
Pretty good..

My uncle gave me his old phone, an unlocked Ericsson T68, then we were out in Los Angeles till 2 in the morning or something..

Got back, slept, packed up, and I've now moved into my UCI dorm. :)

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
My weekend hasn't started yet.. I'm sitting here on a saturday night working, and to me it's friday morning...

Supermercado

Diamond Member
Jan 18, 2002
Pretty standard, I guess. Could have gone to a concert Friday, but I had three classes to go to and would have had to skip them all (had a test in one of them and a group meeting after the third). So that wasn't a great start. One of my roommates went home for the weekend, so it's a bit quieter, which is good. The other two and I had a huge rubberband war tonight. One of them has a box of about 2000 rubberbands. We shot the majority of that all around the apartment. They're everywhere. Other than that, I didn't do too much. Watched some football, etc.

stev0

Diamond Member
Dec 9, 2001
decient... went out with a girl that i met on the net friday night, hung out with her again sat. afternoon for a while, parties my arse off tonight/morning.... going to do some laundry and homework today and pack up and head back to school after dinner sometime.

Chaotic42

Lifer
Jun 15, 2001
My weekend:

Work, go home, sleep, work, go home, sleep, work

Insight has wonderful cable modem speeds, but terrible customer service. They told me my access would be back on by 6pm Friday. It's still not on, and I tried to call but their line is busy.