***OFFICIAL*** Happy Independence Day, ATOT!

alphatarget1

Diamond Member
Dec 9, 2001
USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

Alex

Diamond Member
Oct 26, 1999
at the risk of gettin flamed for sayin anything else in this thread:

happy ID guys :beer:

rolleye.gif

Wolfsraider

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2002
Originally posted by: jjsole
hmmm, we must have an east coaster here.

get back to you in an hour. ;)

lol yep see ya in about 45 mins

happy new year though....

say hi to the malvern folks for me;)

rpc64

Platinum Member
Jan 5, 2002
Not quite the 4th here yet, but I already saw fireworks.

Happy 4th of July!

hawkeye81x

Golden Member
Apr 24, 2001
Originally posted by: MeanMeosh
tis my first independence day as a citizen, yay!

Congrats.
I'm still trying to fight the red tape to become naturalized... sounds sexy doesn't it :)

Siddhartha

Lifer
Oct 17, 1999
Here's, raises beer, to a country born in revolution and nurtured with the concept of the rights of the individual:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

Happy Birthday!!