*Official* Half-Life 2 'gifting' Thread

Page 13 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Vehemence

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
I'm in the same boat. HL2 to give away via Steam. Any ATer send me a PM, otherwise friends/family of an ATer can email me (in profile).

edit: Will be given to ViviTheMage when I get home from work. :thumbsup:

Mr Pickles

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2006
Originally posted by: dNor
I'm in the same boat. HL2 to give away via Steam. Any ATer send me a PM, otherwise friends/family of an ATer can email me (in profile).

edit: Will be given to ViviTheMage when I get home from work. :thumbsup:

Good times. I gave it to the first that PMed me guys, relequestual. Thanks!

mageslayer

Apr 16, 2007
I have counterstrike but no hl2, ill take hl2 if anyone else has an extra copy.

Account is:
snniperfromheaven
(exactly like that)
Thanks!!

relequestual

Apr 14, 2008
thanks Mr Lee. =D

Its quite funny that ur called Mr Lee. guy at my college is also called mr lee all the time.
so much so that even the teachers call him it! lol
yeh, im at college, and i have little money.

plus my host is being gay and my website has just gone down! that suks and blows =(

but yes, thank you very much for hl2, most appreciated

LumbergTech

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2005
Originally posted by: ViviTheMage
id love portal or tf2 :D

this is supposed to be a thread for gifting a game you got that you already had..not for begging people to pay for your games

Canai

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2006
Originally posted by: LumbergTech
Originally posted by: ViviTheMage
id love portal or tf2 :D

this is supposed to be a thread for gifting a game you got that you already had..not for begging people to pay for your games

Yeah. And don't feed the people with <100 posts. I'm sure they just are looking for a handout.

aigomorla

CPU, Cases&Cooling Mod PC Gaming Mod Elite Member
Super Moderator
Sep 28, 2005
hmmm... if anyone has a copy available, id like one.

geokilla

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2006
I'll take any spare HL2 games. PM me please since I can't give out my SteamID here.

duzytata

Dec 1, 2006
I have everything in the orange box, gracefully accepting any additional games. Thank you so much in advance.

SunnyD

Belgian Waffler
Jan 2, 2001
www.neftastic.com
Don't suppose anyone has a spare of CS:S... my wife (shock!) was watching me play and decided that she wouldn't mind fragging my ass a few times - she's not even a gamer!

Also, if anyone has a spare TF2 they would like to gift off...

CU

Platinum Member
Aug 14, 2000
I would like EP1 or 2 if anyone has one to give out. Thanks.

Glavinsolo

Platinum Member
Sep 2, 2004
I would be grateful if anyone gifted (Half Life or Half Life Source) The original game.

Glavinsolo -V-

michaelta

May 29, 2008
I'd also be interested in a copy of either or both HL2 / Ep1. Anyone know if I get these gifted and the buy the Orange Box later whether I can re-gift them (want to try them before deciding if to buy, the lost coast demo was a bit short to decide).

On the other hand, I am a new member here, so I understand if anyone gifting would prefer to give this to someone with a history on these forums.

Steam account is "michaeltab" or just PM me on here.

Zenoth

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2005
michaelta I will give you the original Half-Life 2, I need your e-mail address though because you're not on my friend's list, so PM me about it and I will redeem my H-L2 Gift to you.