*****OFFICIAL "ENTOURAGE RULES!11!1!!" Thread*****

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

TheWart

Diamond Member
Dec 17, 2000
haha, the line about silverback gorillas was hilarious.

I wonder how much, if any, of Ari's tirades are ad-libbed when he gets going...whoever the writer is is a genius.

eits

Lifer
Jun 4, 2005
www.integratedssr.com
Originally posted by: TheWart
haha, the line about silverback gorillas was hilarious.

I wonder how much, if any, of Ari's tirades are ad-libbed when he gets going...whoever the writer is is a genius.

i think some parts are ad libbed...

google, here i come!

EKKC

Diamond Member
May 31, 2005
did anyone see how johnny drama was playing the xbox godfather game and he was in there? i wonder how they rendered kevin dillon into the game?

ari is by far the best TV character/personality ever

EKKC

Diamond Member
May 31, 2005
Originally posted by: eits
was it xbox or ps2? i thought it was ps2. if so, he could have used the camera for the ps2.

i dont remember, they always played xbox so i asusmed it was an xbox. but does the real godfathe game support that eyetoy feature to put yourself in the game?!?!?! :confused:

davestar

Golden Member
Oct 21, 2001
Originally posted by: ornament
This season has been a bore so far. Season 1 was the best.

i mostly agree, but did you see 7/16's episode? entourage was back to old form.

i think the first 2/3 of season 2 was really strong as well.

SLCentral

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2003
Another great episode tonight, though not as good as last weeks. Watched it on a 63" plasma, and it was by far the best TV experience of my life :). Sloanes friend is BANGING, BTW, much more so then last week.

EvilYoda

Lifer
Apr 1, 2001
Here comes a new one...I love all the threesomes and whatnot, but the show needs a solid serious plotline right now and Ari's bit is perfect.

EvilYoda

Lifer
Apr 1, 2001
Well we knew Ari was gonna get screwed...didn't figure that they'd patch it up so quickly. Decent filler ep, nothing really big happened.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: Rufus12
That was a sad season finale. I really hope Ari comes back as vince's agent in S4.
He makes the show so I doubt this situation will last more than an episode or two next season.

IceBergSLiM

Lifer
Jul 11, 2000
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
That was a sad season finale. I really hope Ari comes back as vince's agent in S4.
He makes the show so I doubt this situation will last more than an episode or two next season.

sh1t thats it for the season!??!?!?!?

now what the hell am I gonna do on my sunday nights :(

tigerbait

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2001
Originally posted by: IcebergSlim
sh1t thats it for the season!??!?!?!?

now what the hell am I gonna do on my sunday nights :(

I'm gonna miss the show also, but at least this means the start of football season :D

EKKC

Diamond Member
May 31, 2005

i think its not the end of the season. it's a midseason cliffhanger that HBO loves to do. and piven winning an emmy can only mean more of Ari in Entourage

im glad he won, he's awesome in that role.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0387199/episodes
check this list (at the bottom of the page), season 3 has 18 episodes, 12 is the midseason end (last night) and 6 more which will surely be Ari's comeback

Feb 10, 2000

I know they shot an episode featuring Artie Lange from the Stern show as an old friend of Ari's who comes into town - it's supposed to air in March - so he will clearly still be a fixture in the spring. The remaining episodes from this season are apparently being held until they air the remaining Sopranos episides in the spring.

frank84

Golden Member
Mar 13, 2003
www.enomooshiki.com
wow, what a way to end the season.

i cant wait formnew episodes.

Ari will definately coming I think. we'll see him trying to get Vince back with whatever he can do

-frank

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: DonVito

I know they shot an episode featuring Artie Lange from the Stern show as an old friend of Ari's who comes into town - it's supposed to air in March - so he will clearly still be a fixture in the spring. The remaining episodes from this season are apparently being held until they air the remaining Sopranos episides in the spring.

goddamnit we have to wait for sopranos? this is almost as frustrating as lost

Feb 10, 2000
Originally posted by: ElFenix

goddamnit we have to wait for sopranos? this is almost as frustrating as lost

No offense, but how could you be a Sopranos fan and not know that? The Sopranos has been off the air for months.