Official Democrat celebration thread!

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Well I'm off to bed. I have a job to get to in the morning. Unlike Romney.

Cerpin Taxt

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
I want to say that, while I'm not much in support of superfluous gloating, anybody with so much invested in their political party that it brings them to tears when their candidate loses a legitimate election deserves ridicule.

Also, for all the shit that spidey has spewed on this forum, I'm not in any hurry to chastise people for rubbing his nose in it.

HamburgerBoy

Lifer
Apr 12, 2004
I want to say that, while I'm not much in support of superfluous gloating, anybody with so much invested in their political party that it brings them to tears when their candidate loses a legitimate election deserves ridicule.

Also, for all the shit that spidey has spewed on this forum, I'm not in any hurry to chastise people for rubbing his nose in it.

What about those brought to tears when they win? Those kinds are more common from what I've observed.

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000
Only an idiot like yourself would say that. Again, you're 16 right? B/c you obviously don't remember McCain's or Gore's concession speeches. Speeches that attempted to unite the parties and country. Now, go fuck yourself and stop posting here. Loser. Ron Paul, what a joke.

I thought he did OK, he did wish BO well in the challenges he's (and all of us) are facing, he just looked emotionally and physically drained..

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
4 more years bitches!
This+is+where+they+kicked+down+osama+s+door.+He+held+_8dd2108d5b2bb3cb68a0e154cb414429.gif

Mygoodness

Nov 7, 2012
Another showcase of Joe Walsh's classiness. After losing to Tammy Duckworth he had this to say to reporter Ben Bradley of ABC7: "I'm stunned. And I'm stunned that my Republican colleagues lost. I'm surprised that Pres. Obama won! And, I gotta be honest. I'm afraid!"( At this point, one ABC7 newsmember replies "Gracious to the End!!")"This is an election where the Republicans took one on the chin! And I'm worried for the country! And we gotta fight back!!"

That's Joe for you. If you lose in an honest, Democratic process, fight back!!

Further proof that Joe is an asshole!

HamburgerBoy

Lifer
Apr 12, 2004
Another showcase of Joe Walsh's classiness. After losing to Tammy Duckworth he had this to say to reporter Ben Bradley of ABC7: "I'm stunned. And I'm stunned that my Republican colleagues lost. I'm surprised that Pres. Obama won! And, I gotta be honest. I'm afraid!"( At this point, one ABC7 newsmember replies "Gracious to the End!!")"This is an election where the Republicans took one on the chin! And I'm worried for the country! And we gotta fight back!!"

That's Joe for you. If you lose in an honest, Democratic process, fight back!!

Further proof that Joe is an asshole!

No clue who Joe Walsh is and no care, but at least he sounds forthright. Better than dishonest platitudes of working together and crap (although to be fair I realize its more important at the presidential level).

Mygoodness

Nov 7, 2012
No clue who Joe Walsh is and no care, but at least he sounds forthright. Better than dishonest platitudes of working together and crap (although to be fair I realize its more important at the presidential level).

Be thankful you don't know who he is. He's one of the more regressive senators.

michal1980

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2003
easy to party when you spend other peoples money. Obama just working to add another what? 5 billion dollars to the national debt. Easy to have fun when you have access to a no consequences endless credit card

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
LOL @ cybrsage, pjabber, spidey, nemesis, and all of my conservative friends!

Time to light up a cigar and have sex with the wife, I'm going to bed a happy man tonight indeed.

Y'all suck so bad lmao, going to keep mocking all of you morons for the next 2 years at least.

If anyone wants some no bs laughs though tune into Sirius Patriot ch 125 at 9am all the way through till after Levin's show ends at 9.

LOL . I am not what any one could call a conservative , Ya I voted for Romney . Only because my wife did . I had planned on voting Obama all the way . Even tho I HATE him. I do mean Hate. But I all so dislike Most Americans. You wanted Obama you got him . America is over with. A man like obama is pure poison to What America Has been . The America Obama wants comes threw bloodshed only . There is no way around it , But we won't let it come to that . Mother nature has big plans for the American people .

Nov 3, 2004
LOL . I am not what any one could call a conservative , Ya I voted for Romney . Only because my wife did . I had planned on voting Obama all the way . Even tho I HATE him. I do mean Hate. But I all so dislike Most Americans. You wanted Obama you got him . America is over with. A man like obama is pure poison to What America Has been . The America Obama wants comes threw bloodshed only . There is no way around it , But we won't let it come to that . Mother nature has big plans for the American people .

u high?

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Lots of celibrating going on down at 10th and Pike in downtown Seattle. Prop 74 passed (pro SSM), Obama won, Prop 502 (leagalize MJ for recreational purposes). Champagne and god knows what else is being passed around.

Good times!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::):thumbsup:

blankslate

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2008
I'm much less worried about the Supreme Court becoming an equivalent of a Fundamentalist elder council

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
It's good for Obama and our country that he won a second term. He now has the perfect opportunity to prove to us all that he can sheperd his flock of Dem legislators into presenting a united front against the Repub blockade on the Hill and that the Dem Party he leads can reverse the trend the very rich have bought for themselves and win gains for the middle class and the poor.

Obama, GET TO WORK! NOW!

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Yep! A good night for the real America.
The America with Gays, working women, Hispanics, Blacks, and people seeking affordable healthcare.
And a bad night for the America stuck in the 1950's.
Sure... be nice for you if the Blacks were once again invisible, and women didn't mind closet hanger abortions, and Gays would just "stop doing that", and Hispanics... the people that clean your home, care for your kids, pick the crops, work in the packing plants, rake your yards, and clean up after your mess... if Hispanics would just shut up and deported themselves. But not until they first haul out those trash bags by the back door.
Yep! Sure would have been nice for all yous yearning for those good ole America days.

But it didn't happen...

One of my republican friends, in total shock, thinks its time to move away.
Leave this new America.
I suggested Canada? But remember, Canada has national healthcare. So nix Canada.
Or maybe France? But there again, government healthcare. Write off France.
Iran? Well maybe one worth looking into.... :D

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Yep! A good night for the real America.
The America with Gays, working women, Hispanics, Blacks, and people seeking affordable healthcare.
And a bad night for the America stuck in the 1950's.
Sure... be nice for you if the Blacks were once again invisible, and women didn't mind closet hanger abortions, and Gays would just "stop doing that", and Hispanics... the people that clean your home, care for your kids, pick the crops, work in the packing plants, rake your yards, and clean up after your mess... if Hispanics would just shut up and deported themselves. But not until they first haul out those trash bags by the back door.
Yep! Sure would have been nice for all yous yearning for those good ole America days.

But it didn't happen...

One of my republican friends, in total shock, thinks its time to move away.
Leave this new America.
I suggested Canada? But remember, Canada has national healthcare. So nix Canada.
Or maybe France? But there again, government healthcare. Write off France.
Iran? Well maybe one worth looking into.... :D

It gets complicated because the country also must have a majority caucasion population. :sneaky:

Oct 30, 2004
It isn't that great of a victory because the Republicans still have control of the House. The Democrats need to figure out how to win Congressional elections.

Jmman

Diamond Member
Dec 17, 1999
It isn't that great of a victory because the Republicans still have control of the House. The Democrats need to figure out how to win Congressional elections.

Having one party in control of the Senate, House, and the Whitehouse is a recipe for disaster no matter which party it is.......

OrByte

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2000
"may great fvck be upon him"...?

:p

4 more years! "We THE People" got it right.