Official Democrat celebration thread!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

shira

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2005
So did Romney win with 370 electoral votes?

Absolutely. Or was it 330? Whatever. Anyway, we're gonna get Dick Morris to appear on Fox News and explain to us the magic formula he used to so accurately predict the outcome of tonight's election.

MovingTarget

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2003
Sorry Moving but all those guys with the exception of Regan lost in the past and would lose again...

There is something seen as "magical" about Obama now and I don't think anything would change that in the eyes of the majority...regardless of the other candidate.

Only 4 more years will tell if things really get better, but willing to make a bet in the short term post election things won't rebound as people are hoping they will.

IIRC, Nixon won versus George McGovern. The sad part is that despite all that they did for the GOP, they would be driven out as liberals/RINOs today.

I don't expect us to rebound on an Obama victory. Many Democrats don't either. We expect a continuation of current trends, especially when Obama is paired with an equally recalcitrant GOP-controlled House of Representatives, again. Expect a slow, steady, continual improvement.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
For my republican friends, and I have many, I offer my heartfelt condolences.
I can only imagine the day you probably had...
First, while stealing Obama yard signs, you probably neglected to refill your Prozac prescription.
Then you opened the wet bar, and realized the maid drank all your booze.
And if that wasn't enough, your dog just crapped all over that new white rug.
So... all I can do is offer my heartfelt condolences.... :D
Ops... HEART FELT! :D :D :D
NOW KNOCK THAT OUT!
""MY HEART FELT CONDOLENCES!"" :D
Oh well... I give up. :D :D

So is it Christie or Hillary in 2016 ??????

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
IT'S OVER!!!

OHIO to OBAMA

EAT IT BIRTHERS!!

images

Last edited:

Zeze

Lifer
Mar 4, 2011
LOL, NBC showing the ecstatic crowd of the Obama.

Fox News hides the view and just have 3 hosts talking amongst themselves.

jman19

Lifer
Nov 3, 2000
Fox spin in full force. Blaming Obama negative ads hiding the true, altruistic Romney. LOL.

Icepick

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 2004
In other news - wow. The coverage of the victory on Fox "News" is just depressing. They're just sitting around making up excuses as to why their man didn't win.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Wahoo!!!!

SUCK IT RIGHTIES!!!!!

And just in case you missed my previous posts in other threads:

FUCK YOU BUCKSHOT!!

Zeze

Lifer
Mar 4, 2011
In other news - wow. The coverage of the victory on Fox "News" is just depressing. They're just sitting around making up excuses as to why their man didn't win.

LOL, I just posted this on FB:

"I'm politically apathetic, but tuning into Fox News and watching them squirm is both hilarious and cringe-worthy."

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
LOL, NBC showing the ecstatic crowd of the Obama.

Fox News hides the view and just have 3 hosts talking amongst themselves.

Just waiting for the onstage mutual suicide pact to kick in

Feb 6, 2007
Don't be sore winners. I voted for Obama and I'm glad he won, but continued divisiveness and party politics is not going to help our country in the slightest moving forward. We're going to have to work together in the spirit of compromise.

nextJin

Golden Member
Apr 16, 2009
LOL @ cybrsage, pjabber, spidey, nemesis, and all of my conservative friends!

Time to light up a cigar and have sex with the wife, I'm going to bed a happy man tonight indeed.

Y'all suck so bad lmao, going to keep mocking all of you morons for the next 2 years at least.

If anyone wants some no bs laughs though tune into Sirius Patriot ch 125 at 9am all the way through till after Levin's show ends at 9.