* * * Official 2012 Fantasy Football Discussion Thread * * *

Page 89 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

BudAshes

Lifer
Jul 20, 2003
Gah! Can't decide who my WR2 should be (had Julio at WR1 Thursday night)

Garcon
Alexander
Broyles

Who would you start???

My gut says garcon but I'm usually lights out at fantasy sports and this year I've been terrible. So do the opposite of what I say essentially:(

Bibble

Golden Member
Feb 20, 2006
Going for my 10 game win streak here:

Anquan Boldin vs Pit, Mike Williams vs Den, or Nate Washington vs Hou?

Matt Forte vs Sea, Murray vs Phi, Moreno vs TB, or Woodhead vs Mia?

Jun 19, 2004
Haha...thanks guys. I do mean that. Even if its one vote for garcon and one against (sort of). My gut says garcon too, but my only issue there is im also starting rg3 and Alfred Morris, so I'd need the skins to have a hell of a game

MetalMat

Diamond Member
Jun 14, 2004
Adrian Peterson as my 4th round pick (45th pick) has been such gold for me this year

T2urtle

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2004
He was my 2nd round pick behind Brees. I think I got RG3 in the 5th round.

U had that much faith in him after that injury? I wasn't going to gamble on him when all the big name WR were still roaming.

I went after Reggie bush instead. It looked like a great idea after week 5. Then all downhill for bush.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
What the hell Heath Miller! There was NO WAY I should start you with the QB situation at PIT. He's sitting on the bench with 20 points.

Colts Vick Ballard? Yeah...sitting on bench with 12.

eits

Lifer
Jun 4, 2005
www.integratedssr.com
U had that much faith in him after that injury? I wasn't going to gamble on him when all the big name WR were still roaming.

I went after Reggie bush instead. It looked like a great idea after week 5. Then all downhill for bush.

no, receivers come and go... there are only a few totally consistent receivers each season. you're dead in the water without good quarterbacks and running backs, though. unless there's an injury, you're limited with your rb and qb picks. wrs are like a dime a dozen.

eits

Lifer
Jun 4, 2005
www.integratedssr.com
What the hell Heath Miller! There was NO WAY I should start you with the QB situation at PIT. He's sitting on the bench with 20 points.

yeah, i decided to start miller. had faith that charlie batch doesn't know how to throw a deep ball, so he'd rely more on short passes to miller.

SunnyD

Belgian Waffler
Jan 2, 2001
www.neftastic.com

Lol, you have a 38 year old backup qb with no deep ball and a injured receiver core. Who the hell else did you think he would be throwing to? Miller has been fantasy gold this year, unless you have another top 5 TE on your roster, NOT playing Miller was just plain idiotic.

AMDZen

Lifer
Apr 15, 2004
So hey slayer ....

How is Ryan Matthews doing for you? Ready to admit you were completely wrong on him or do we really need to wait for the last 4 weeks to tender the same result :p

slayer202

Lifer
Nov 27, 2005
So hey slayer ....

How is Ryan Matthews doing for you? Ready to admit you were completely wrong on him or do we really need to wait for the last 4 weeks to tender the same result :p

yes, I was wrong :eek:

completely different player than last year(watch him and DMC blow up next year when I actively avoid them both :))

Jun 19, 2004
Glad I stuck with Garcon for tonight instead of putting Broyles in WR2.

I also rolled the dice and started Demarco Murray (benching Morris) along with Bryce Brown. Pretty happy with that call.

Now I just need some solid points from RG3 and Garcon tonight. I'm in playoffs win or lose tonight, but my opponent this week is the league pervy guy, and no one wants to lose to him. (So root against Victor Cruz tonight if you can!)

KeithTalent

Elite Member | Administrator | No Lifer
Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
You were saying KT?

I need a huge game from AlMo tonight, but I don't think that's going to happen. Need around 20 points! Definitely closer than I would have expected though man. GG and good luck in the next round. :)

In the main league I need a crappy game from Victor Cruz (fewer than 13.8 points) to hold on to a win but with that god-awful Redskins pass defense, I think I am in done. :(

KT