Officer charged in death of Black man who family says was trying to break up dispute

Sunburn74

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2009
Very very sad story. Guy allegedly had his hands up and got tased and then shot. Hope this cop rots in jail. This is very similar to another story where officers shot an unarmed black security guard to death who had successfully detained and restrained a white active shooter. That cop got off btw scot free. No charges at all.

Essentially in america in almost any situation where police officers are called the black man is instantly identified as the aggressor and criminal, rather than officers doing their job and actually investigating the scene.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

Pipeline 1010

Golden Member
Dec 2, 2005
At this point it might be more productive to chart out betting odds on exactly how this cop will get off.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Very very sad story. Guy allegedly had his hands up and got tased and then shot. Hope this cop rots in jail. This is very similar to another story where officers shot an unarmed black security guard to death who had successfully detained and restrained a white active shooter. That cop got off btw scot free. No charges at all.

Essentially in america in almost any situation where police officers are called the black man is instantly identified as the aggressor and criminal, rather than officers doing their job and actually investigating the scene.

You ever wonder if Danny Glover is finally too old for this shit?

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Clearly another black man up to something. Too tired of this shit to rant again.

When I go vote I'm bringing a friend to record and a weapon, just in case there is maga resistance. If my path is being blocked they get one warning, move or I will move you.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
That cop is in jail now charged with murder. Judge set bail at $1,000,000. Victim was walking away, unarmed, cop tased him then shot him to death.