Office toys

captains

Diamond Member
Mar 27, 2003
anyone got toys for the office that they use.
i wanted that helicopter thingy i saw a while back but then the fires started with the battery so i never bought. was thinking of a remote control car i can send whipping up and down the isle but they are too expensive.. basically looking for something fun and amusing thats cheap and ez to use that can easily be taken out and put away and something that wont get me fired as soon as i use it.

like having a dildo strapped to a remote control car with a sign saying go F your self on it goin around the office would not be cool

Tremulant

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2004
Originally posted by: captains
like having a dildo strapped to a remote control car with a sign saying go F your self on it goin around the office would not be cool

what if you substituted the helicopter for the rc car?

Drakkon

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2001
Nerf Basketball Hoop

attached to a trachcan

where you throw other peopels ideas/emails/everything ;)

fLum0x

Golden Member
Jun 4, 2004
i wanted that helicopter thingy i saw a while back but then the fires started with the battery so i never bought. was thinking of a remote control car i can send whipping up and down the isle but they are too expensive.. basically looking for something fun and amusing thats cheap and ez to use that can easily be taken out and put away and something that wont get me fired as soon as i use it.

get some work to do....AT WORK?

sswingle

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2000
Originally posted by: fLum0x

get some work to do....AT WORK?

Now THERES an idea!