Office Space fans may enjoy this

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
whoa, christina aguilera actually looks normal, clean, and attractive in the picture on that page. not like the little poodle-whore she usually looks like.

Jan 9, 2002
Originally posted by: ElFenix
whoa, christina aguilera actually looks normal, clean, and attractive in the picture on that page. not like the little poodle-whore she usually looks like.

:D

yakko

Lifer
Apr 18, 2000
Originally posted by: ElFenix

hahahaha

Joony

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2001
Samir is the best!

Samir: Yes, this is horrible, this idea!
Samir: This is a f@ck!

:D

Hamburgerpimp

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2000

And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were married, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and its not okay because if they take my stapler then ill set