Office 2004? Eh?

DannyBoy

Diamond Member
Nov 27, 2002
8,820
2
81
www.danj.me
I've only just got office 2003 but i've just been told office 2004 is due for release? wtf?

I don't know if this is true like, I can't find any info on microsoft's website / google etc about it...

Anyone know anything about it?

Ta
 

Kelemvor

Lifer
May 23, 2002
16,930
7
81
Someone on Crack. Windows Server 2004 I think is coming out but not Office.
 

XZeroII

Lifer
Jun 30, 2001
12,572
0
0
Originally posted by: DannyBoy
I've only just got office 2003 but i've just been told office 2004 is due for release? wtf?

I don't know if this is true like, I can't find any info on microsoft's website / google etc about it...

Anyone know anything about it?

Ta
It's a secret. They are releasing it only to select members of the population. All bugs have been fixed and all security holes have been fixed. Good luck finding it though.
 

XZeroII

Lifer
Jun 30, 2001
12,572
0
0
Originally posted by: FrankyJunior
Someone on Crack. Windows Server 2004 I think is coming out but not Office.
You are on crack. Windows Server 2004 is NOT coming out. I think they are working on SP1 for Server 2003.
 

ViRGE

Elite Member, Moderator Emeritus
Oct 9, 1999
31,516
166
106
Office 2004 is due this year, but it's the Mac edition.
 

Hoober

Diamond Member
Feb 9, 2001
4,361
13
81
Originally posted by: DannyBoy
Originally posted by: ViRGE
Office 2004 is due this year, but it's the Mac edition.
I knew that, but he says its on his pc...
If his pc is a personal computer and it's a MAC, then sure.
 

DannyBoy

Diamond Member
Nov 27, 2002
8,820
2
81
www.danj.me
Originally posted by: Hoober
Originally posted by: DannyBoy
Originally posted by: ViRGE
Office 2004 is due this year, but it's the Mac edition.
I knew that, but he says its on his pc...
If his pc is a personal computer and it's a MAC, then sure.
ROFL YOU ARE TEH UBER FUNNAAAY!!!!!11




Ok, he has an x86 based computer that is not a mac and he told me he has office 2004...
 

mpitts

Lifer
Jun 9, 2000
14,732
0
76
Originally posted by: DannyBoy
Originally posted by: Hoober
Originally posted by: DannyBoy
Originally posted by: ViRGE
Office 2004 is due this year, but it's the Mac edition.
I knew that, but he says its on his pc...
If his pc is a personal computer and it's a MAC, then sure.
ROFL YOU ARE TEH UBER FUNNAAAY!!!!!11




Ok, he has an x86 based computer that is not a mac and he told me he has office 2004...
Then he is full of it..
 

DannyBoy

Diamond Member
Nov 27, 2002
8,820
2
81
www.danj.me
Originally posted by: Nitemare
Originally posted by: DannyBoy
Originally posted by: ViRGE
Office 2004 is due this year, but it's the Mac edition.
I knew that, but he says its on his pc...
Do you believe everything morons tell you?
He's not a moron, he's a friend of mine.

I'm trying to tell him he's confused but he honestly says it's what it is.

He wouldn't lie about it, which is why I find it really strange.

When he's back on later i will ask him for a screenshot.
 

bsmithy

Senior member
Oct 24, 2003
458
0
0
he may have the image on his computer, doubt he has the software installed

oh btw i have longhorn final... it's good


easy aint it :D
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY