Of course Amy from Amy's Baking Company is a hardcore Republican

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
I bet you work for a republican who is just a big 'ole meanie.

Dad is probably one too, and beats you with a rolled up printout of the constitution.

That's a lot of desperation in your posts. I actually don't know my boss' exact political affiliation because i try my best not to talk about that at work, but she's apparently very anti-homophobia and she agreed that fox news was insanely racist when it came to discussions about the boston bombers, so all signs point to no.

Also, lol @ the idea of my father, a research scientist who gets public funding, being a republican.

Bahahaha Yes.... Man you are hilarious. A+ entertainment right here, watching a weak-minded liberal literally frothing at the mouth and falling apart. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

You're still here? Thanks for proving my point! :D

Sep 7, 2009
Boy i hope more conservatives come into this thread, i want to feast on your tears over the fact that i have, yet again, vanquished a couple of your brothers.

When will you morons learn not to fuck with me. EVER.

I almost stopped chuckling, then I read this post again.

LOL dude you are ridiculous. I love it.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
I can't help it.... I get a kick out of watching you continually embarrass yourself.

You conservatives live in a weird reality where the opposite of reality is the truth. The only embarrassment is you.

Just state something as fact and pretend it's true, it's the conservative way.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
I almost stopped chuckling, then I read this post again.

LOL dude you are ridiculous. I love it.

You're just posting for the sake of posting, nothing will ever change the fact that i whooped Genx's ass. Seems like you want some of that ass whopping as well :D

Sep 7, 2009
You conservatives live in a weird reality where the opposite of reality is the truth. The only embarrassment is you.

Just state something as fact and pretend it's true, it's the conservative way.

ROFL.... You need to do some sort of babbling liberal stand up comedy show. I would absolutely pay good money to see you fall apart in person.

Sep 7, 2009
You're just posting for the sake of posting, nothing will ever change the fact that i whooped Genx's ass. Seems like you want some of that ass whopping as well :D

Do you even think about what you post?

You had a 3-4 post interaction with some random person on the internet and basically lose your mind with excitement... I mean seriously... And yes I am still LOL'ing...

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
ROFL.... You need to do some sort of babbling liberal stand up comedy show. I would absolutely pay good money to see you fall apart in person.

You're just posting for the sake of posting now. You're becoming even more embarrassing than Genx.

Apr 27, 2012
1) Even if i did get 'fooled' by the NYT (which i didn't), the NYT is an actual news site whereas the Duffel Blog is a pretty obvious satire site. You never provided anything to actually counter the backup.

2) You haven't been paying attention, i also got you on your general stupidity when it comes to your belief that you think both parties are the same (as well as Genx, you two should fuck together)

Dear lord, it's really sad that you don't know you're within the same range of Incorruptible's intellect.

Based on this thread alone your intellect is all the way at the bottom. I am not the one who is constantly angry all the time.

And you think your some tough guy because you can insult people on the internet because you're such a coward in real life and wouldn't dare make those comments to their face.

You are pathetic.

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
Rather than all the personal traits you list out in the OP, such as "crazy eyes" and a "sense of grandeur," I think you'll find the absolute, single best indicator of whether someone is a Republican is whether or not they're a small business owner. The correlation strikes somewhere north of 80% last I checked.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Do you even think about what you post?

You had a 3-4 post interaction with some random person on the internet and basically lose your mind with excitement... I mean seriously... And yes I am still LOL'ing...

I wonder if 'irony' is part of your dictionary because that's what you're doing too. I'm LOL'ing at the fact that you have zero self awareness and you're totally addicted to me right now.

xBiffx

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2011
You're just posting for the sake of posting now.

motivator6d560db7c7787768b430366da4.jpg

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
LOL. Have fun Democrats, this one belongs to you.

Phokus = Spidey07

I'm collecting unemployment right now because it's there. I don't need it, but I'm eligible so I damn well am going to take it. I'm against unemployment as it currently exists

A thing boberfett actually thought was a good idea to post

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
DC is much better in ways than P&N. phokus won't go there because he would actually be required to use his tiny brain and think.

So let me get this straight, you're basically implying that you post in there, implying that they let you in.

Sep 7, 2009
So let me get this straight, you're basically implying that you post in there, implying that they let you in.

Everyone is free to post in there.

You really should put some thought and research into things before opening your mouth.

Of course, that is a very common liberal extremist trait so not terribly surprising that you constantly do it.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Everyone is free to post in there.

You really should put some thought and research into things before opening your mouth.

Of course, that is a very common liberal extremist trait so not terribly surprising that you constantly do it.

Meh, i didn't know they changed the rules so that it wasn't invite only. Actually a common liberal extremist trait is wanting to better yourself and make yourself knowledgeable about important shit. Given the amount that you post compared to me, it's obvious you spend way too much time here. Good job being proud of the fact that you're more knowledgeable about other forums though.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
A thing Phokus thinks I should actually care about.

LOL, Fauxkus Rage.

This guy is priceless.

The fact that you're not embarrassed about what you posted when you really should be speaks volumes about yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.