OEM X850XT PCIe 256MB $299 @ ZZF

Fallengod

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2001
Id personaly never buy an XFX. Spend the $30 more for the BFG which is $279 after $50 rebate. With a lifetime warranty. Basically paying $30 for a lifetime warranty and a faster/better card. Which means higher resale value. Thumbs up for BFG :thumbsup:

I wish they had the X850 XT's for the prices they had last time. The oem was $229 last time and the retail was $249. Was all OOS when I got to it, stupid job.

UsandThem

Elite Member
May 4, 2000
Originally posted by: modempower
Id personaly never buy an XFX. Spend the $30 more for the BFG which is $279 after $50 rebate. With a lifetime warranty. Basically paying $30 for a lifetime warranty and a faster/better card. Which means higher resale value. Thumbs up for BFG :thumbsup:

I wish they had the X850 XT's for the prices they had last time. The oem was $229 last time and the retail was $249. Was all OOS when I got to it, stupid job.

XFX offers a lifetime warranty now...I think.

Just checked at their site, and they do.

Budarow

Golden Member
Dec 16, 2001
ZZF had this board a couple of times (in and out of stock) over the last week for $279. Seems like more hot deals on last years top video cards are starting to crop up:) I'm "spoiled" now after the brand new X800XT PE I got from ATI for $221.00 shipped.

Fallengod

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2001
Originally posted by: UsandThem

Hum do they really? And when did they change that. Last time I looked it was 1 year limited. If so that seems odd for them. Ive heard so many bad stories about their cards. And to go from a limited 1 year to lifetime, thats pretty crazy. If that is the case, id risk it then. BFG still has the best techsupport and fastest card though.

EDIT wow youre right. Its actually a double lifetime which is better than BFG's. XFX's warranty covers the first AND second owner for a lifetime. They just introduced it so, thats pretty crazy. Thumbs up for XFX then, even though their cards break all the time, at least its got a lifetime warranty now lmao. :thumbsup:

isekii

Lifer
Mar 16, 2001

Hum do they really? And when did they change that. Last time I looked it was 1 year limited. If so that seems odd for them. Ive heard so many bad stories about their cards. And to go from a limited 1 year to lifetime, thats pretty crazy. If that is the case, id risk it then. BFG still has the best techsupport and fastest card though.

They offer a full lifetime warranty as long as you register the card.
They even offer lifetime warranty to 2nd had buyers and such.
XFX CSR response is very quick and satisfactory.

Budarow

Golden Member
Dec 16, 2001
Originally posted by: zinkpig
but that was AGP right

No...PCI-E. I've been watching for a good PCI-E card since last March and was TOTALLY bummed when I saw the posts for the X850XT in PCI-E for $229 last week and I MISSED it.

Oh well...more deals are on the way. R520 will ship in a month and the deals will start to flow as usual:)

berat556

Jun 2, 2005

They actually seem to have one of the best warranties out there now plus if you decide to resell the buyer can transfer the warranty to his name which means a higher reseller value.Warranty Link

Fallengod

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2001
I saw, i just checked their website. double lifetime. I edited my message down a few notches. well good for them. Their lack of 100% positive feedback with only a 1 year limited warranty wasnt cutting it.