OCZ rma dept

cmdavid

Diamond Member
May 23, 2001
just wanted to tell others about my good experience with OCZ RMA dept...

about a year and a half ago i bought some PC3700 512MBX2 Dual CH Performance Series RAM from the FS/FT forum here...

anyways, about a month ago one of the sticks died for no apparent reason.. didnt have a clue why...i Pm'ed the guy i bought the ram from and go no response from him so i just contacted OCZ instead...

i filled out the rma request form they sent me, telling them that i bought the RAM from somebody else and did not have a receipt... they took it, received it on sept16, and sent me a new set out on the same day...

I just received it today and they ended up sending me PC4200 512MBX2 Dual Ch Platinum Series RAM instead of the performance series.. and i got it about a week and a half after i sent them my original pair...
thanks OCZ...

Feb 19, 2001
Yea they do rock. I've heard of all the OCZ VX fryage cases and they RMA them hella fast (unlike Mushkin).

:thumbsup: to OCZ. Hope you guys will RMA for me really fast when my VX burns out (and yes I'm running well within the 3.5v limit by using only 3.1 or 3.2 i forgot which)