Occupy people want to "citizen arrest" people in lower manhattan

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
I understand the frustration that there was no punishment for people who are essentially at fault for collapsing the economy and destroying the livelihood and equity of so many. But two wrongs do not make a right and this is not legal or well advised.

Apr 27, 2012
I understand the frustration that there was no punishment for people who are essentially at fault for collapsing the economy and destroying the livelihood and equity of so many. But two wrongs do not make a right and this is not legal or well advised.

The government was the one responsible for what happened, not the bankers since the government was subsidizing loans

ichy

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2006
It's a pity that it's impossible to get a concealed carry permit in New York.

Texashiker

Lifer
Dec 18, 2010

How do you imprison an entire industry?

The collapse is due to a flash mob mentality. What are you going to do, arrest tens of thousands of people?

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Remember, Obama and the democrats support these people. But yeah, I can see charging them with attempted kidnapping.

Apr 27, 2012
Remember, Obama and the democrats support these people. But yeah, I can see charging them with attempted kidnapping.

Thats the key thing, obama supports these people yet condemns the Tea Party, pos. I wouldn't be surprised to see ows go away if obama wins

nehalem256

Lifer
Apr 13, 2012
You know what I kinda like the idea. Maybe they can all wear white hooded robes and stage a real old school lynching!

nehalem256

Lifer
Apr 13, 2012

Actually it does. This is why conservatives want legal conceal carry. So if someone steals your wallet you can whip your gun and shoot him in the face.

But then again shooting someone who steals your wallet is not wrong.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
How will they sneak up on the people to handcuff them? You can smell an occupier long before you see them.

Iron Woode

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 10, 1999
I have had enough of these Occupy Idiots (occupidiots). They go around with so much faux anger for capitalism, yet they benefit from it every day.

And now they are lecturing people on the poor? Most of these kids think poverty is not being able to get a latte for a week. If they had to experience real poverty they wouldn't act so damn smug about everything.

This kind of protest needs to be put out of its misery. Seriously, if they attempt to cuff anybody, the police should shoot them.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
I have had enough of these Occupy Idiots (occupidiots). They go around with so much faux anger for capitalism, yet they benefit from it every day.

And now they are lecturing people on the poor? Most of these kids think poverty is not being able to get a latte for a week. If they had to experience real poverty they wouldn't act so damn smug about everything.

This kind of protest needs to be put out of its misery. Seriously, if they attempt to cuff anybody, the police should shoot them.

Heh, in my state attempted kidnapping means I can shoot in defense of 3rd party. It's specifically mentioned as justifiable.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
I hope they do it. i think the fallout of it would be entertaining.