Obozo spat in most of every American's face

Page 12 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007
Here he is, continuing to ignore that followers of Christianity downplay atrocities committed by Christians because "Muslims are worse" in their opinion. That's the lie I see here. I'd say that makes Christians even worse than Muslims, at least moderate Muslims decry terrorist acts committed in the name of their religion. Here you have people like Matt 1970 who've in this thread attacked Muslims because in his mind they're worse than Christians and therefore Christian atrocities don't matter. And then he, despite clear evidence presented to him denies doing it, and continues to tell his lies from his high horse that he's climbing ever higher up on.

It's almost to the point where not a single thing coming out of your mouth is the truth. Even after your goalpost move. You are nothing more than a bold faced liar.

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007
Poor Righties,...

1st they cry bloody murder over being 'insulted' on something they've been dismissing for quite some time....

And now, they pretend Obama didn't even TOUCH radical Islam.

Barry's words:

Defectiveness, confirmed.

Another lie. Is it that you guys are incapable of telling the truth, or is it that the only way for you win a debate is to make up what people say and do?

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
The country about to enact gay marriage as a fundamental right is very cozy with and supports a country that executes gays. It's like if they found Bozo in bed with Captain Kangaroo.

This indelible image is now burned into my consciousness. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but yours had rendered me slack-jawed and speechless. :eek:

And now, (sorry, Matt) for today's Grammar Nazi lesson . . . because I experience ignorant use of my language like the screech of fingernails across a chalkboard.

18lpipn4finlpjpg.jpg

You are nothing more than a bold faced [sic] liar.

If you need a word meaning shameless, brazen, or obvious, use the phrasal adjective bald-faced (and don’t forget the hyphen). Of course, this adjective can also be used to describe an unadorned and shaven face. The adjective boldface (not boldfaced) refers to text that looks like this. It has no other uses.

Wentworth & Flexner, Dictionary of American Slang (1960) has entries that cite "barefaced lie" and "bald-faced lie"—but not "bold-faced lie"—as current slang.

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007
This indelible image is now burned into my consciousness. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but yours had rendered me slack-jawed and speechless. :eek:

And now, (sorry, Matt) for today's Grammar Nazi lesson . . . because I experience ignorant use of my language like the screech of fingernails across a chalkboard.

18lpipn4finlpjpg.jpg

You need the updated slang dictionary.

Bold Faced Liar

Someone who lies, and then continues to lie after being proven wrong with facts, and who can't support any of his lies with anything, and quite possibly living on a small hog farm in North Platte, Nebraska.

"The spitter was never arrested!"

(links provided showing that the spitter was taken into custody and handcuffed, meeting the legal definition of "arrested".)

"And you are a Bold Faced Liar!"

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bold+Faced+Liar

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
You need the updated slang dictionary.

Bold Faced Liar

Someone who lies, and then continues to lie after being proven wrong with facts, and who can't support any of his lies with anything, and quite possibly living on a small hog farm in North Platte, Nebraska.

(links provided showing that the spitter was taken into custody and handcuffed, meeting the legal definition of "arrested".)

"And you are a Bold Faced Liar!"

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bold+Faced+Liar

Pssst, your link got 3 thumbs up and 12 down. Even the brain dead bozos on urbandictionary know better! :p

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
Pssst, your link got 3 thumbs up and 12 down. Even the brain dead bozos on urbandictionary know better! :p

Having 4 times as many people disagree than agree with him is pretty much status quo for his behavior. Much like his premise in this thread where he's completely wrong. Hell, I spent the last couple days trolling him by using his logic and arguments but taking the opposite position. And lo and behold he disagrees with them, because they're weak or outright bad. Which is because I'm using his logic. I hope he sees the irony personally. I know he won't. Oh well, stupid is as stupid does.

PlanetJosh

Golden Member
May 6, 2013
The OP and any news reporter or anyone here will have to become part time historians to find out if the Crusaders were just as evil as ISIS. I'm assuming the OP has presented evidence in the thread which shows that the Crusaders' atrocities were not as bad as those of ISIS. I haven't read the whole thread but where is this evidence? The OP is going after style not substance just like the conservatives on Fox News reacting to this. Typical reaction of right wingers.

schmuckley

Platinum Member
Aug 18, 2011

18lpipn4finlpjpg.jpg

If you need a word meaning shameless, brazen, or obvious, use the phrasal adjective bald-faced (and don’t forget the hyphen). Of course, this adjective can also be used to describe an unadorned and shaven face. The adjective boldface (not boldfaced) refers to text that looks like this. It has no other uses. Quote:
Wentworth & Flexner, Dictionary of American Slang (1960) has entries that cite "barefaced lie" and "bald-faced lie"—but not "bold-faced lie"—as current slang.

:awe:
Yessir, and that's how it is. :D
I ain't tellin' no bald-faced lies. :p

Last edited:

PlanetJosh

Golden Member
May 6, 2013
It figures conservatives go after the patriotism or character of those who think the Crusaders were just as brutal as ISIS. It's all about crushing the reputation of someone in whatever way if they can't use facts to do so. Libs do it too but we STILL don't have evidence either way about the Crusader issue.

ttown

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2003
"Ignore that mountain - it's insignificant. Look at this horrible, horrible molehill!!"

No one is saying Christianity (or Catholicism to be more specific) hasn't had its dark moments, but the scale is still a hundred times larger on the other side. Telling me to ignore that is pretty strange...
More like "ignore that mountain in front of you right now... look at this picture of a horrible mole hill that existed 1,000 years ago!!!"

Thanks obama