Obligatory "HAA HAA" at the England Cricket Team :D

Stumps

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Inspector Jihad
I feel bad for pakistan and how they been treated by that Hair bastard.

bullcrap..he was fair...the pakistan cricket team are nothing more than a bunch of cry babies :confused:

Whitecloak

Diamond Member
May 4, 2001
the english team is gonna wallop the aussies and retain the ashes. they are also going to win the ICC Championship and the World Cup.

dug777

Lifer
Oct 13, 2004
Originally posted by: Whitecloak
the english team is gonna wallop the aussies and retain the ashes. they are also going to win the ICC Championship and the World Cup.

:laugh:

LMFAO hadji ;)

lizardth

Golden Member
Oct 5, 2005
Wow! I tried reading that article and it is like they are writing in another language. Though, it probably doesn't help that I know nothing about cricket...

The Green Bean

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2003
ODI cricket =! Test cricket

Besdies, the aussies have no chance this world cup with the rise of inzi and his "boys" :p

Jun 27, 2005
Originally posted by: lizardth
Wow! I tried reading that article and it is like they are writing in another language. Though, it probably doesn't help that I know nothing about cricket...

Same here...

Lonyo

Lifer
Aug 10, 2002
Originally posted by: Whoozyerdaddy

Same here...

No you know how 95% of the world feels about American Football when they hear/read about it :p

dug777

Lifer
Oct 13, 2004
Originally posted by: Lonyo

Same here...

No you know how 95% of the world feels about American Football when they hear/read about it :p

Indeed ;)

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: dug777

Same here...

Indeed ;)

That they are a bunch of Nancy's playing a stupid game in sweaters dominated by third world countries?

Apr 17, 2005
Originally posted by: Red Dawn

Same here...

Indeed ;)

That they are a bunch of Nancy's playing a stupid game in sweaters dominated by third world countries?

rofl, you're a retard

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
why does the US seem to be the only former british colony that did not keep this silly game?

Jassi

Diamond Member
Sep 8, 2004
Originally posted by: alien42
why does the US seem to be the only former british colony that did not keep this silly game?

They bastardized it in the form of Baseball. The founding father played cricket if I recall correctly.

Anyways, I can't wait for the Ashes to start. I can't decide which team I hate more, England (colonizing bastids) or Australia (just plain bastids ;) ). The only person I am cheering for is Monty. Go Monty!

preslove

Lifer
Sep 10, 2003
Originally posted by: Jassi

They bastardized it in the form of Baseball. The founding father played cricket if I recall correctly.

Anyways, I can't wait for the Ashes to start. I can't decide which team I hate more, England (colonizing bastids) or Australia (just plain bastids ;) ). The only person I am cheering for is Monty. Go Monty!

Baseball >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cricket.

Lonyo

Lifer
Aug 10, 2002
Originally posted by: Red Dawn

Same here...

Indeed ;)

That they are a bunch of Nancy's playing a stupid game in sweaters that not even third world countries care about?

Fixed.

Apr 17, 2005
Originally posted by: preslove

bahahahahahahahahhahahahahah

Kenazo

Lifer
Sep 15, 2000

Canadians don't really play it either.

jai6638

Golden Member
Apr 9, 2004

omg.. Baseball is even slower!

anyhow, on an unrelated note, GO INDIA!!!!!!!

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
Originally posted by: jai6638

omg.. Baseball is even slower!

anyhow, on an unrelated note, GO INDIA!!!!!!!
a baseball game typically takes about 2.5 to 3 hours to play. i thought a game of cricket took days :confused: