Obama's reelection team terrified.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricleo2

Golden Member
Feb 18, 2004
"Obama’s team is terrified of the data they are getting back from the internals. Absolutely panicked. Literally panicked. There was a meeting among the president’s re-election team recently, Plough’s group, and the internal polling data was the main topic, and everybody was apparently expressing concern over the numbers. The president was not at this meeting, but was soon after briefed on it. There were no real answers given on how to improve the numbers, and that set the president off. He tore into staff. This has been happening with greater and greater frequency lately. The president kept repeating, “Why isn’t it working?” I am not certain what he was referring to with that question, but he was said to have repeated the question a number of times during the briefing. Whatever “it” might be, the indication is clear. President Obama is panicked over the now very real possibility he will be a one-term president."

http://newsflavor.com/politics/us-p...ked-over-re-election-prospects/#ixzz1QDtOb1ll

Last edited by a moderator:

CrackRabbit

Lifer
Mar 30, 2001
Let's hope he just up and quits.

Can we hope the same from you?

BTW a site where I can sign up and submit my own "news" doesn't rank highly on the credibility meter.
I'm sure that the usual cast of characters will be along shortly to sing its praises though.

Last edited:

ichy

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2006
*yawn*

Polls more than one year before an election mean nothing.

a777pilot

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2011
Can we hope the same from you?

BTW a site where I can sign up and submit my own "news" doesn't rank highly on the credibility meter.
I'm sure that the usual cast of characters will be along shortly to sing its praises though.

There are no unbiased sites on the internet. NONE!

If you know of any by all means let me know.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
I'll wait for a reliable news source to pick this up. And even then, I won't put any stock in it.

manimal

Lifer
Mar 30, 2007
In other news a quick joke.

Romney and Huntsman walk into a bar. Nobody noticed...

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
With the economy in its current shape Obama is toast,

His own words will come back to kill him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-0ecuS8tWs&feature=player_embedded
As I said in one of your threads where you were breathlessly proclaiming some non-issue as the nail in Obama's reelection hopes, it's all about the economy. Barring something truly spectacular like another 9/11 or a sex scandal (with video) involving livestock. Obama's 2012 chances are as good or as bad as the economy is good or bad. Historically this has almost always been the case.

What concerns me is that Republican leaders are well aware of this, and it seems like some are so craven that they might be willing to deliberately damage the economy to help the party. I sincerely hope I'm wrong, but over the last few decades, Congress' ethical standards seem to be dropping even faster than their approval ratings. Likely some connection between the two.

boomerang

Lifer
Jun 19, 2000
cartoon-us-economic-open.jpg

ObamaSucks_obama_cartoons.png

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
1. Campaign based on change.
2. Don't change anything.
3. ???
4. Get re-elected.
Hey, can you help clarify something for me? Half of the time the Obama bashers complain that he hasn't changed anything. The other half they're screeching about how all his extreme changes are destroying America. Which is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.