Obama's plan to protect america

bob4432

Lifer
Sep 6, 2003
Obama and his method to protect America

it is the video that i am surprised about, i don't read that site at all, in fact it was the first time i had ever gone there. i actually thought the people i had heard the info from where nutjobs stating that a potential man in power of the U.S. would be so willing to take away our deterrence.

just my opinion, but i found it rather disturbing.

mix that in w/ biden's destruction of the 2nd amendment and we will be, well, i don't need to tell all of you - part is 1:15 in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9aIb-IplqY

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
All the Loons hang out at that Blogsite I see.

I really don't see what is objectionable to what Obama said.

PS- this thread will get Locked due to your lack of Comment.

fleshconsumed

Diamond Member
Feb 21, 2002
Most of the comments to the video on the site terrify me. Can't believe how many people bury their heads in the sand.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: fleshconsumed
Most of the comments to the video on the site terrify me. Can't believe how many people bury their heads in the sand.

Ya, no kidding. You'd think that Obama had suggested arming the Military with Super Soakers.

CallMeJoe

Diamond Member
Jul 30, 2004
A video excerpt, followed by semi-literate ramblings and rantings misstating history and repeating every lie and misrepresentation ever written about Obama. I can't think of a more credible source for campaign information.

Infohawk

Lifer
Jan 12, 2002
Some of these positions are fairly extreme.

Not developing any new weapon systems? Bad idea. We have to stay on top technologically.
Competely getting rid of nuclear weapons? That is a native pipe dream.
Forgetting about missile defense? THis is mistake. Even if it is not viable in the next eight years, we need to continue making progress in the area.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: Infohawk
Some of these positions are fairly extreme.

Not developing any new weapon systems? Bad idea. We have to stay on top technologically. he didn't suggest that
Competely getting rid of nuclear weapons? That is a native pipe dream. Natives were here first.:p..you gotta start somewhere and he's not the first to make the suggestion...previous US Presidents and Soviet leaders made similar statements.
Forgetting about missile defense? THis is mistake. Even if it is not viable in the next eight years, we need to continue making progress in the area. Developing and Implementing are 2 very different things. So far this is the real "Pipe Dream" that has cost $100's billions.

Infohawk

Lifer
Jan 12, 2002
Originally posted by: sandorski
Not developing any new weapon systems? Bad idea. We have to stay on top technologically. he didn't suggest that

"I will slow our development of future combat systems..."

What does that mean to you? We should be developing new combat systems. What we shouldn't be doing is using them indiscriminately on countries that don't pose a threat to us.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: Infohawk
Originally posted by: sandorski

"I will slow our development of future combat systems..."

What does that mean to you? We should be developing new combat systems. What we shouldn't be doing is using them indiscriminately on countries that don't pose a threat to us.

Means he wil "Slow". He didn't say, "Stop".