Obama's link to Hamas, how can we trust him in the white house?

NBPTL

Jun 20, 2008
Text
For Obama has been the chuch member that Wright led for 20 yrs who condemns America.

His long relationship with Rezko and Rezko's ties with Hamas and the corruption in Chicago.
Text

these stories have been covered numerous time before but not to stir up debate but what are your thoughts now and based on all this?

You have not demonstrated any link to Obama and Hamas. For that matter you haven't demonstrated Rezko ties. There are many legitimate reasons to be critical of any candidate, however the OP must at least be able to provide a link which says what he claims

Hayabusa Rider- AnandTech Moderator

yllus

Elite Member & Lifer
Aug 20, 2000
lol, link to Hamas? His church allegedly once printed an article in support of Hamas, and you equate that with links to the group?

What the connection between Antoin Rezko and Hamas? Is it the fact that Rezko is Syrian by origin? Christ that's pathetic.

Edit: Had to add the word "allegedly".

Xavier434

Lifer
Oct 14, 2002
Hey guys! I grew up in Clearwater. A city which is grossly saturated by Scientologists and is also home of its HQ. Clearly, I must support Scientology. Also, this means that I believe and support everything which Tom Cruise believes in. This is a fact. There is no other possibility.

:roll:

NBPTL

Jun 20, 2008
Just can't stand democrats backing him and supports even after knowing all this.
Country is going down the toilet if he's elected

halik

Lifer
Oct 10, 2000
Originally posted by: NBPTL
Text
For Obama has been the chuch member that Wright led for 20 yrs who condemns America.

His long relationship with Rezko and Rezko's ties with Hamas and the corruption in Chicago.
Text

these stories have been covered numerous time before but not to stir up debate but what are your thoughts now and based on all this?

So who pays you to spread bulshit on the internets?