Obama skips Polish funeral, heads to golf course

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

santz

Golden Member
Feb 21, 2006
You must have missed the thing where the Russian president somehow found a way to fly from Moscow.

you idiot I was in russia when this happened, the volcano erupted after the plane crash which was due to HEAVY FOG. Please read before posting!

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Man the Republicans have gone from the tough guy party of John Wayne, Barry Goldwater and Reagan to a party of weepy Vag's.

Zargon

Lifer
Nov 3, 2009
Never mind the hours Bush spent mountain biking? Or running? At least try to be consistent in your blind hatred. (But I guess it wouldn't be blind anymore)

better than smoking :rolleyes:

you can knock bush for alot of things, but we was in great physical shape

evident

Lifer
Apr 5, 2005
bush_debate_poland.jpg

very appropriate for this thread :D

shira

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2005
This has got to be one of the most moronic posts I've seen here.

What if he had gone and the plane had crashed. What would you have said then? Likely you'd have lambasted Obama as a fool who couldn't balance risks.

AF1 does have "unlimited" range, but that's also very expensive, something you faux-budget-hawks would have bashed on. That "unlimited" range comes at the cost of mid-flight refueling, an expensive proposition.

Not even to mention that AF1 rarely flies in very adverse conditions. He was likelyadvised by the AF to not go.

And if Obama had flown west 20,000 miles to attend the funeral, and then gotten "volcanic-ashed" in for two weeks, the right would be howling with derision and outrage.

The problem with the pathetic right is that they apparently can't see just how pathetic they are.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
And if Obama had flown west 20,000 miles to attend the funeral, and then gotten "volcanic-ashed" in for two weeks, the right would be howling with derision and outrage.

The problem with the pathetic right is that they apparently can't see just how pathetic they are.

or worse yet say his place crashed...then the right would be screaming how stoopid Obama was to fly to Poland.......sad...

Fear No Evil

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2008
I thought the R's were all racists and wanted Obama dead? Damnit you guys need to get your talking points straight.

Harvey

Administrator<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
I thought the R's were all racists and wanted Obama dead? Damnit you guys need to get your talking points straight.

Speak for yourself. Not all Republicans are like you. There are some sane ones. I know both of them. :sneaky:

Last edited: