Obama Sex Scandel?

Fern

Elite Member
Sep 30, 2003
When I went to the grocery store this moring I noticed tabloids with large headlines reading 'OBAMA SEX SCANDAL" all around the checkout isles.

It's the same thing as that youtube video with some guy claiming he and Obama did cocaine and had gay sex etc.

While this may not make it into the evening news coverage, a lot of people are going to be seeing this.

I think the National Enquirer is the one with the story. That pub is majority owned by Robert Altman, a big Clinton supporter. Googling around it looks like the NE published this story in their March 3 edition.

I'm sure the Obama campaign is on it, but I'm curious what if anything they are gonna do?

My first guess is nothing unless it looks like it's gonna effect polling etc.

I wonder if this is what Hillary's campaign darkly hinted at earlier.

Fern

1prophet

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2005
Originally posted by: Fern
When I went to the grocery store this moring I noticed tabloids with large headlines reading 'OBAMA SEX SCANDAL" all around the checkout isles.

It's the same thing as that youtube video with some guy claiming he and Obama did cocaine and had gay sex etc.

While this may not make it into the evening news coverage, a lot of people are going to be seeing this.

I think the National Enquirer is the one with the story. That pub is majority owned by Robert Altman, a big Clinton supporter. Googling around it looks like the NE published this story in their March 3 edition.

I'm sure the Obama campaign is on it, but I'm curious what if anything they are gonna do?

Fern

A Democratic candidate's campaign using the Gay scare tactics of republicans, is Karl Rove on the payroll now?

conehead433

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 2002
I think most of us would be a lot more comfortable with a President who actually has sex.

CallMeJoe

Diamond Member
Jul 30, 2004
Originally posted by: conehead433
I think most of us would be a lot more comfortable with a President who actually has sex.
That way lies impeachment!

Fern

Elite Member
Sep 30, 2003
Originally posted by: 1prophet
-snip-

A Democratic candidate's campaign using the Gay scare tactics of republicans, is Karl Rove on the payroll now?

I'm starting to think Rove was just an amatuer what with all the "Muslim", madrassa school, won't plegde allegiance to the flag, cocaine drug dealer type stuff in this primary. That's just the last 2 months too.

Fern

pstylesss

Platinum Member
Mar 21, 2007
I heard Obama as sex with animals and makes little kids watch.

I was sworn to secrecy though, so I can't say who told me... I shouldn't have even said that much.

Pabster

Lifer
Apr 15, 2001

Yeah, but he's working for McCain. :laugh:

NoStateofMind

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2005
Originally posted by: CallMeJoe

Yes impeachment for promiscuous sex and glorification for lies and murders. Sounds about right.

RY62

Mar 13, 2005

Fern

It's in the Globe magazine, http://www.globemagazine.com/

Since the cover will be in your face at every Walmart and grocery checkout lane, you can't help but think it will have some impact.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Originally posted by: CallMeJoe

Depends on if the sex is on our payroll or not.

Fern

Elite Member
Sep 30, 2003
Originally posted by: RY62
-snip-

Since the cover will be in your face at every Walmart and grocery checkout lane, you can't help but think it will have some impact.

Exactly

Given the legs the story about him being a Muslim has, I suppose we're soon going to get spam emails about him now being a crack-smoking gay Muslim trying to take over the US.

Fern

Dari

Lifer
Oct 25, 2002
Originally posted by: RY62
-snip-

Exactly

Given the legs the story about him being a Muslim has, I suppose we're soon going to get spam emails about him now being a crack-smoking gay Muslim trying to take over the US.

Fern

Once they add the illegal line, America will have the ultimate villan.

Fern

Elite Member
Sep 30, 2003
Originally posted by: compuwiz1
This was leaked to the tabloids by the the Clinton camp for sure!

Nah, it's been on youtube for the longest time.

I don't really care if tabloids wanna write dubious stories about celebs, but I wish they would stay away from polititions during election time.

I suppose I don't have much confidence in the intelligence of the populace, I am concerned crap like this can influence an election.

IMO, elections are too important for trashy rumour-type tabloid publications to inject themselves into the process in any way.

Fern

b0mbrman

Lifer
Jun 1, 2001
-snip-

I'm starting to think Rove was just an amatuer what with all the "Muslim", madrassa school, won't plegde allegiance to the flag, cocaine drug dealer type stuff in this primary. That's just the last 2 months too.

Fern

Two months? Those have been aronud since at least September...

aidanjm

Lifer
Aug 9, 2004
Originally posted by: M0RPH
Well this would explain Obama's appeal to the gay crowd ;)

I remember the exit polls from a month or so ago seemed to show gay democrats were voting for Hillary not obama.