Obama responsible for the poor response to Katrina

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Well thank you! That's kind of you. I hope that I'm right, because I'd prefer people to be angry as opposed to insane/stupid.

Given the number of people who believe in - ghosts, alien visitations, psychic powers, anything Rush Limbaugh says, the apocalypse, death panels, Saddam Hussein's WMD's, global warming is hoax, vaccination causes autism, 911 was an inside job, and who do know the name of the vice president, where Mexico is relative to the US, what century WWII occurred in, and what is the capital of the United States - I'd say your faith in the intelligence of human beings is unwarranted. You're likely projecting.

Chaotic42

Lifer
Jun 15, 2001
Just to play devil's advocate here, they might be talking about the rebuilding effort being worse under Obama than Bush.

It's a stretch, but it scares me to think that many people hate Obama that badly. I know some do, but I really hope that isn't a representative sample.