Obama not born in the U.S.? Seems like something fishy...

NoStateofMind

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2005
I honestly don't know what to think of it. Just happened to run across this video that seems to say Obama was not a naturally born U.S. Citizen. If this is true then he shouldn't be allowed to run for president. Please watch and give your thought (warning, this guy is boring).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...7ljJBE&feature=related

---

Asked and answered, and asked, and answered, and...

Obama is an American citizen fully qualified to run for President of the United States of America.

Harvey
Senior AnandTech Moderator

BeauJangles

Lifer
Aug 26, 2001
Another insightful video from Youtube University. Wouldn't you think the Republicans and Democrats would have unearthed this information a long time ago?

Genx87

Lifer
Apr 8, 2002
Dude if he wasnt a natural born citizen the Clinton machine would have waxed his ass out of the primaries and probably had him on a boat to Indonesia all in the same day, months ago.

NoStateofMind

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2005
Originally posted by: BeauJangles
Another insightful video from Youtube University. Wouldn't you think the Republicans and Democrats would have unearthed this information a long time ago?

If it meant winning the presidency, I can see a lot being overlooked.

RKDaley

Oct 27, 2007
Originally posted by: Genx87
Dude if he wasnt a natural born citizen the Clinton machine would have waxed his ass out of the primaries and probably had him on a boat to Indonesia all in the same day, months ago.

this

Genx87

Lifer
Apr 8, 2002
Originally posted by: PC Surgeon

By who? Clinton who has set her entire life to become the first female president? McCain? yeah I am sure he would love to lose this election and give the democrats a near dictatorship for the next 2 years.

There is enough to criticize BHO about. This topic comes up about once a week and has zero credibility. Move along.

BeauJangles

Lifer
Aug 26, 2001

What? By the Republicans? Who are sworn enemies of Obama and everything he stands for? McCain would like nothing more than to step on to stage and present compelling evidence of how Obama isn't eligible to run. Read the factcheck article. There's no doubt he's a US citizen.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
There were a flurry of threads about this here in P&N months ago. Obama was born in the US.

NoStateofMind

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2005

I respect your opinion Vic better than many here. Although I find factcheck not to be the end all truth, I do agree in with their opinion on this matter in light of the pictures shown. I guess some will say anything to keep Obama from being president. I certainly don't want Obama or McCain for that matter, but my desires are not that of the majority of Americans.

NoStateofMind

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2005

What? By the Republicans? Who are sworn enemies of Obama and everything he stands for? McCain would like nothing more than to step on to stage and present compelling evidence of how Obama isn't eligible to run. Read the factcheck article. There's no doubt he's a US citizen.

I meant Democrats. Regardless, this video/thread is of no consequence now.