Obama motorcade traps pregnant woman in labor

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

michal1980

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2003
blaming this story on the right seems kind of dumb. it was written by a local nbc office, not some right wing machine.

geez

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Well... at least she had Obamacare and on her way to the hospital.
Her last three kids were born at home in the tub. And with no healthcare.
Memo to Faux News asap.

emperus

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2012
Drudge has lots of other news, but if he doesn't include the left wing sources then he gets attacked for being a right wing news outlet.

Interesting theory. He posted this story because he didn't want to get attacked for not posting left wing sources?

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Drudge has lots of other news, but if he doesn't include the left wing sources then he gets attacked for being a right wing news outlet.

Wow! I thought you had some mental issues, I didn't know they were this bad though.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Well, okay. So NBC readers are blaming it Obama.

NBC readers also took to theblaze.com article as well? Quick think of another answer for yet another conspiracy from you!

Get some freaken help for christs sake! You are starting to sound like a Stewox clone.

DominionSeraph

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2009
I hear Obama started the war in Gaza and downed MH17 to divert from Babygate. IT'S ABOUT THE BABY, PEOPLE!

Exterous

Super Moderator
Jun 20, 2006
his visit to LA is totally f$#$ing up the traffic again.

Thanks chief.

And he fucks up air traffic in those tiny, unused airports O'Hare and LAX.

"I know that air travel is at an all time high and that tens of thousands of people are trying to get someplace for work or leisure and that flying there will screw up an entire day's flight schedule but goddammit I have to get to MY fundraiser!"

Last edited:

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
NBC readers also took to theblaze.com article as well? Quick think of another answer for yet another conspiracy from you!

Get some freaken help for christs sake! You are starting to sound like a Stewox clone.
<sigh>

NBC readers commented on the NBC website. TheBlaze readers commented on TheBlaze website. Neither are necessarily Drudge Report readers, although some of both MAY be Drudge Report readers.

If you wipe the foam out of your eyes before reading, this really isn't that difficult to comprehend.

And he fucks up air traffic in those tiny, unused airports O'Hare and LAX.

"I know that air travel is at an all time high and that tens of thousands of people are trying to get someplace for work or leisure and that flying there will screw up an entire day's flight schedule but goddammit I have to get to MY fundraiser!"
He is doing mostly fundraising nowadays, granted, but that is a pretty typical lame duck Presidential function and while it's not an official function or one important to the American people, it is customary. I wouldn't even swear he's doing more than did Clinton of the Bushes.

Exterous

Super Moderator
Jun 20, 2006
I wouldn't even swear he's doing more than did Clinton of the Bushes.

I can't speak for Clinton but when Bush did it ridership was down and the airport he used for his ranch is less of a hub than ORD so Obama is definitely negatively impacting more people.

I get that its not a R vs D thing but that doesn't mean I like it. Now maybe if he didn't pick the two airports I use the most after DTW I might care less :p

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
I can't speak for Clinton but when Bush did it ridership was down and the airport he used for his ranch is less of a hub than ORD so Obama is definitely negatively impacting more people.

I get that its not a R vs D thing but that doesn't mean I like it. Now maybe if he didn't pick the two airports I use the most after DTW I might care less :p
Well, yeah, I can see how something is more important if it inconveniences you personally. That's just human nature.

Nov 30, 2006
He is doing mostly fundraising nowadays, granted, but that is a pretty typical lame duck Presidential function and while it's not an official function or one important to the American people, it is customary. I wouldn't even swear he's doing more than did Clinton of the Bushes.
Obama outpaces Bush in second-term fundraising
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...for-midterm-elections-outpacing-bush/6423191/

First Term - Number of Fundrasing Events
Ronald Reagan - 80
George H.W. Bush - 137
Bill Clinton - 167
George W. Bush - 173
Obama - 321

It appears that this particular aspect of being President appeals to him the most.

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
Obama outpaces Bush in second-term fundraising
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...for-midterm-elections-outpacing-bush/6423191/

First Term - Number of Fundrasing Events
Ronald Reagan - 80
George H.W. Bush - 137
Bill Clinton - 167
George W. Bush - 173
Obama - 321

It appears that this particular aspect of being President appeals to him the most.
No doubt, although the actual difference between he and Bush is 45 versus 23. I was a bit curious since I didn't remember Bush 1 having a second term. lol

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
<sigh>

NBC readers commented on the NBC website. TheBlaze readers commented on TheBlaze website. Neither are necessarily Drudge Report readers, although some of both MAY be Drudge Report readers.

If you wipe the foam out of your eyes before reading, this really isn't that difficult to comprehend.

Your shtick is getting tiresome. The poster questioned your claim that no one is blaming this on obama, the comments on the OP's story says otherwise, you retort that it's only NBC readers to which I called you on your bullshit and told you to read the comments on theblaze.com.

Your original comment was wrong, you were called out on it twice. I expect nothing to change, your bubble is impervious to facts.

emperus

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2012
<sigh>

You do know how Drudge links work right or links in general? Quick Primer: People see the headline on Drudge, click the link on drudge and are forwarded to whatever site wrote the article. I can always tell that Drudge linked a site by the overwhelmingly idiotic comments on generally reasonable sites.