Obama Kicks A Commoner - Commoner Seems Thankful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newell Steamer

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2014
One of Barrack Hussein Obama's unruly spawn, Malia, kicked (accidentally) a royal subject of his.

http://news.yahoo.com/malia-obama-straight-kicked-girl-lollapalooza-194608471.html
I got (accidentally) kicked by Malia Obama today at Lollapalooza. No lie. Malia. Obama. It was awesome. #lollapalooza
— Bridget Truskey (@b_truskey) August 4, 2014

I am pretty sure this was a test to see if "Barry" can issue the command of public beatings for his peasants, without sparking a revolt.

:hmm:

We are onto you,.. "Barry".

Stay alert and vigilant people - the Ruler of the United States of America may very well be on the prowl to physically harm us 'Muricans Americans.

Not sure whether this belongs in OT, or nowhere. OP, please be more careful not to too closely skirt the line of acceptability here.

Perknose
Forum Director

Last edited by a moderator:

usama_ah

Aug 4, 2014
She (his 'unruly spawn') seems cool. Barrack Hussein Obama was a cool dad for letting her go. Lolla was awesome this year, despite the rain at the end. Anyway, this American's not worried.

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
One of Barrack Hussein Obama's unruly spawn, Malia, kicked (accidentally) a royal subject of his.

http://news.yahoo.com/malia-obama-straight-kicked-girl-lollapalooza-194608471.html

I am pretty sure this was a test to see if "Barry" can issue the command of public beatings for his peasants, without sparking a revolt.

Stay alert and vigilant people - the Ruler of the United States of America may very well be on the prowl to physically harm us 'Muricans Americans.
Hey, the Obamas have a ways to go yet. Dick Cheney shot a man in the face with a shotgun and the man publically apologized to Cheney for getting in the way of his birdshot. And don't even get me started on Putie - people who offend him tend to throw themselves off tall buildings.

yllus

Elite Member & Lifer
Aug 20, 2000
I'm glad the young woman was able to keep some semblance of a normal life and go to Lolla.

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
I'm glad the young woman was able to keep some semblance of a normal life and go to Lolla.
I literally cannot imagine spending my teen years in the First Family. Lot of opportunity, but zero privacy and little freedom.

HamburgerBoy

Lifer
Apr 12, 2004
Did anyone else watch that kid's movie about a president's daughter that spends a lot of her time devising ways to escape the eyes of the Secret Service? There was this one part where the kids and agents were in a movie theater, and the girl goes into a clinch with the boy and they duck under the seats, one agent is like "Woah we better stop them" and the other just gives a pervy smile and is like "Nah" but it was all a decoy so that the daughter can run away and do something else. It was a great film iirc, saw it on the Disney Channel.

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999
many people voluntarily put it on twitter, what's the diff?

I bolded the difference for you.

Also no body gives a crap about what most teens put on twitter, it isn't going to be all over CNN. And when you are posting about yourself on twitter, you only share what you want to.

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
many people voluntarily put it on twitter, what's the diff?
Yeah, but you have the choice. Living in the fish bowl, if you do anything stupid or immoral (practically a requirement for being a teenager) it's automatically common knowledge.

Attic

Diamond Member
Jan 9, 2010
How about when you get kicked by Pres daughter,
Pres Daughter
"Oh, excuse me." (probably something like this)

"No worries"

Instead of the tweet? JFC. I weep, I do.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

Not sure whether this belongs in OT, or nowhere. OP, please be more careful not to too closely skirt the line of acceptability here.

Perknose
Forum Director

Would you prefer getting drunk under age at a bar forcing the Secret Service to pick their inebriated ass up?

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
How about when you get kicked by Pres daughter,
Pres Daughter
"Oh, excuse me." (probably something like this)

"No worries"

Instead of the tweet? JFC. I weep, I do.
Yeah, we live in an age of celebrity worship where getting accidentally kicked by someone famous is seen as a good thing worthy of sharing. Could be worse. Could have been Bieber.

Status
Not open for further replies.