Obama Is Weak... Public Option

ericlp

Diamond Member
Dec 24, 2000
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8YcyyKJrSQ

So..... I am kinda in favor with this vid. Obama is weak... This seemed like a no brainer and to me it does seem like Obama wussed out and basically just threw in the towel.

I think he should have grew a pair and held up his end of the deal for a change. For what it was worth.

Oh well!

cubby1223

Lifer
May 24, 2004
Youtube rants are news items in these times? This guy is a Grade-A Moron. Obama does not have the power to dictate this health care bill by himself. Never had, never will. That doesn't make Obama weak, it just makes this blabbering guy an idiot.

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
Maybe it's true. Or maybe he's being a compromising leader. I wonder if this guy applauded Bush for not being weak and instead called it stubborn.

dphantom

Diamond Member
Jan 14, 2005
And this is news? Anyone who critically studied Obama should have come to the conclusion that the possibility of him being weak or perceived as weak would be high.

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
I dont think he weak, but rather he is very sensitive to the American people. I dont see it as "throwing in the towel" so much as realizing, much to the chagrin of the House, the option the Dems drew up isnt what people want, and asked them to go back to the drawing board.

IMO.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Originally posted by: dphantom
And this is news? Anyone who critically studied Obama should have come to the conclusion that the possibility of him being weak or perceived as weak would be high.

anyone?? such as yourself who has nothing good to say about Obama..no hidden agenda here!!

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005

anyone?? such as yourself who has nothing good to say about Obama..no hideen agenda here!!

BarrySotero

Banned
Apr 30, 2009
Obama is weak vs US enemies and terrorists (indeed he seems to sympathize with them). However he's a tiger vs CIA, bankers, legal creditors, Swiss bank accounts etc. Not that he's a Marxist or anything resembling Van "green the ghetto!" Jones.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Originally posted by: BarrySotero
Obama is weak vs US enemies and terrorists (indeed he seems to sympathize with them). However he's a tiger vs CIA, bankers, legal creditors, Swiss bank accounts etc. Not that he's a Marxist or anything resembling Van "green the ghetto!" Jones.

You can answer me in a PM if you don't want to give up your trolling persona, I promise I'll never rat on you. Can you tell me if you honestly believe this insane crap you write? I'm really curious.

b0mbrman

Lifer
Jun 1, 2001

And just a week ago, I thought that he was a fascist dictator...

BarrySotero

Banned
Apr 30, 2009
Originally posted by: eskimospy

You can answer me in a PM if you don't want to give up your trolling persona, I promise I'll never rat on you. Can you tell me if you honestly believe this insane crap you write? I'm really curious.

Did Obama take wealth from legal creditors of Chrysler and transfer it to unions?

Yes he did.

Did Obama "negotiators" threaten the same creditors with the White House press corp?

Yes they did.

Did Obama tell bankers only he could save them from "pitchforks"?

Yes he did.

Did Obama's admin get AIG into a bailout contract guaranteeing bonuses - and then staging outrage against same as if they had no prior knowledge?

Yes they did

Did Obama threaten health-care players with a blacklist?

Yes he did (John Fund)

Did Obama and Co provoke outrage in Europe intimidating foreign banks in Switzerland and UK etc?

Yes they did

Did Obama rush to support a dictator wannbe in Honduras after ignoring Iran slaughter?

Yes he did.

Did Obama throw Israel down the well and tell them he would help them with direct nuclear threat from Iran if Israel did what Obama said concerning settlement?

Yes he did.

Did Obama break boycott with Syria by sending them plane parts?

Yes he did.

Did Obama cut missile defense 2 billion (effectively gutting the program) at the same time North Korea was making threats to launch missiles?

Yes he did.

Did Obama respond to North Korean threats weakly?

Yes he did.

Did Obama go to Russia and basically unilaterally move to disarm US by promising to reduce delivery systems (the US advantage with Russia)

Yes he did.

Did Obama send almost a billion to Hamas via the UN?

Yes he did.

Did Obama meet with Muslim media for first interview and latter say US wasn't a Christian nation but was a large Muslim nation? Did he also bow to Saudis?

Yes he did.

Did Obama have charges dropped against a USS Cole Bomber Abd al-Rahim?

Yes he did.

Did Obama and Holder drop charges against Black Panthers with clubs who were calling people "crackers" at polling places?

Yes he did.

Did Obama have Holder paralyze CIA by attacking it after letting these guys off?

Yes he did.

Did Obama's DoJ go down to the border and harass a sheriff while the Mexican violence situation was escalating out of control?

Yes they did.

Did Obama hire a known communist community agitator who said he would "forgo the radical pose to achieve radical ends"?

Yes he did.

There are more of course but this will get too long. Obama traveled in radical circles his whole life. Rev Wright called him a son. Obama said he thought Constitution was flawed since it didn't enact wealth redistribution and "economic justice". Obama is anti-American at heart, who radiates Marxist economic ideas as well neo-Marxist cultural doctrines- and all wound up in Alinsky

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Barry I didn't ask for more insanity and lies, I asked if you actually believed the insane crap you write.

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004

/butterbean

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Those are all facts and easy to look up so why would I not believe them? Your in denial.

Is that a yes? By the way if you do believe them I encourage you to actually look up your 'facts'. You might be surprised by what reality has in store for you.

But please, just answer yes or no. If you believe your posts to be true and accurate to the best of your knowledge, I'd like to know. Also if that's truly the case I would like to recommend you get some professional mental help. (I'm dead serious) You are badly disconnected from reality, and it would appear as if you are dangerously paranoid and obsessed. What you write is not normal.

retrospooty

Platinum Member
Apr 3, 2002

LOL...

thats the problem with nutjob's... they are too nutjobby to realize they are nutjobs.

Budmantom

Lifer
Aug 17, 2002
Barry I didn't ask for more insanity and lies, I asked if you actually believed the insane crap you write.

Don't drink all the kool-aid, it will keep you up all night.

Brovane

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Skoorb
Maybe it's true. Or maybe he's being a compromising leader. I wonder if this guy applauded Bush for not being weak and instead called it stubborn.

I can appreciate a leader that is willing to compromise. The last 8 years of my way or the highway got kind of old after a while.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Those are all facts and easy to look up so why would I not believe them? Your in denial.

Is that a yes? By the way if you do believe them I encourage you to actually look up your 'facts'. You might be surprised by what reality has in store for you.

But please, just answer yes or no. If you believe your posts to be true and accurate to the best of your knowledge, I'd like to know. Also if that's truly the case I would like to recommend you get some professional mental help. (I'm dead serious) You are badly disconnected from reality, and it would appear as if you are dangerously paranoid and obsessed. What you write is not normal.

I think he recruits either for AL Quaeda or works for NASA to detect and track similar mental cases. His insanity is at a professional level, that is for sure.

Budmantom

Lifer
Aug 17, 2002
Originally posted by: Brovane

I can appreciate a leader that is willing to compromise. The last 8 years of my way or the highway got kind of old after a while.

Obama the great compromiser, look how well he has worked with the Republican party.

He has brought the left and right together, he has also done wonders with race relations, he has brought Chicago style corruption to Washington..... Go Barry!!!

Did I mention that he's fiscally conservative and I'm sure that the great compromiser is listening to the majority of the people that are opposing "his" health plan,

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Originally posted by: Budmantom

Obama the great compromiser, look how well he has worked with the Republican party.

He has brought the left and right together, he has also done wonders with race relations, he has brought Chicago style corruption to Washington..... Go Barry!!!

Did I mention that he's fiscally conservative and I'm sure that the great compromiser is listening to the majority of the people that are opposing "his" health plan,

How can you compromise with the "Party of No"? <-----*Rhetorical Question*.

The repubs are not in this game to compromise. They are in it to destroy Obama - Period.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006

Don't drink all the kool-aid, it will keep you up all night.

Same question goes to you.

Budmantom

Lifer
Aug 17, 2002
Originally posted by: tweaker2

How can you compromise with the "Party of No"? <-----*Rhetorical Question*.

The repubs are not in this game to compromise. They are in it to destroy Obama - Period.

The party of NO or the country of NO, the party and country are against fxcking up health care, both were against the NON-stimulus bill, both are against going after the CIA but captain ANTI-America will do it his way.

exar333

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2004
Obama doesn't "have a pair" and he never will. His "opinions" blow in the wind we call "popular opinion". As the public continues to dislike the health care bill more, he will distance himself from it (or at least the most unpopular parts).