Obama: I will bring peace to the middle east

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Budmantom

Lifer
Aug 17, 2002
I think we have seen what Romney plans to do with the economy, jobs and the ME, I doubt that anyone can do any worse than Bush, Obama tried to fix things and is succeeding despite the GOP's best efforts to continue to try and continue Bush's failed policies. Wars, tax cuts, recessions, mass unemployment, and a huge debt for 2 wars paid for by giving tax cuts to the richest Americans. Trickle down version 5.1. This time it will work!

I think it is time for Romney to get up on stage and tell us how he is pulling out of the race, apologize to the troops for wishing them more harm and go away, I'm sure his plans to turn the White House lawn into a polo field will fix the economy and bring the troops home safe!

I like how you said that "Obama tried to fix things" sounds like even you are admitting he failed and you mention mass unemployment and a huge debt, that Obama only made massively worse.

I'm not here to blame Obama for his failures, realistically who would have known that an America hating street activist couldn't run the world's premier super power (before Obama of course), he tried his best and he failed, I think it's time for a change.

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
I do too, time to clean out the House and Senate and identify and corral all the America hating GOP politicians and their fanclub and send them off to a country that welcomes people that hate America just as much as them. The blurry line in the sand between foreign terrorists and home grown teahadists has all but been erased in light of recent events. They both hate America and want to see Her fail at ANY cost.

Budmantom

Lifer
Aug 17, 2002
I do too, time to clean out the House and Senate and identify and corral all the America hating GOP politicians and their fanclub and send them off to a country that welcomes people that hate America just as much as them. The blurry line in the sand between foreign terrorists and home grown teahadists has all but been erased in light of recent events. They both hate America and want to see Her fail at ANY cost.

Would they be sent to Kenya?

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
Leave it up to a republican to figure out a way to make it cost as much as possible! Why go that far? Mexico is much closer and is absolutely fine as long as they take back all the maximize profits and put Americans out of work illegals they pretend not to welcome.

Budmantom

Lifer
Aug 17, 2002
Leave it up to a republican to figure out a way to make it cost as much as possible! Why go that far? Mexico is much closer and is absolutely fine as long as they take back all the maximize profits and put Americans out of work illegals they pretend not to welcome.

Mexico.... you said a country that hates America, Mexicans love America that's why they cross the border, I say send them to Kenya I hear that is where American hatred is the worst.

MooseNSquirrel

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2009
Poor deluded Repubs, Osama is dead and the stock market has doubled in value since summer of 2009.

Oh and the very thing you accuse him of is exactly what small government would do.

Last edited:

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
Shhh, there is a drunken trailer park circle jerk in progress here, pretty soon the squeals will be heard and comments about purdy mouths will fill the forums. The only thing that remains is who will pitch and who will catch. The drunkard above has already put in a request to be permacatcher so watch out ladies...

Looks like umbrella39 is throwing another tantrum with his homophobic rants. Anything he can do to derail a thread about the failure of his hero Obama and the lies he fell for back in '08.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Poor poor conservatives. They hate Obama so much but hate themselves so much more they nominated Romney. It's made them comically apoplectic.

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
Looks like umbrella39 is throwing another tantrum with his homophobic rants. Anything he can do to derail a thread about the failure of his hero Obama and the lies he fell for back in '08.

LMAO Your words say one thing but your phallometry readings give you away. Enough with your latent inclinations! This is about your messiah obama.

Pst, not everyone is a partisan shill. I didn't vote for him in 2008 and will NOT again in 2012. He is just another politician whose campaign was full of promises of change yet has continued most of his predecessor's failed policies and anywhere he could make a difference he has not save some parts of the AHA. He has given in instead of fighting too often. I cannot respect this. For all intents and purposes the GOP should love him.

He is and will, however, continue to be the far lesser of two evils until something better comes along. All we were provided was a very small lifeboat when he took over and somehow we are still floating despite one party trying to sink the boat over and over and over again...

I'm sorry to burst your bubble but I am a white, catholic male, full time job in health care, I belong to the NRA, I am licensed to carry, I hunt, I fish, I believe in the death penalty, pay my taxes, own my own home outright after having paid for it with my own cash... I'm probably just like you USED to be...

...but at the end of the day, people like you who have hijacked the GOP with your failures, divisiveness, and hatred of all the things that make America completely great abhor me so much I would rather see Obama win again than let your ilk back behind the drivers wheel. Thankfully he did not then nor will he now need my vote to put yet another coffin in the failed experiment that is modern day neoconservatism. This pleases me to no end.

Enjoy the view from the cheap seats... I was foolish to ever reset the plonklist in the first place. I won't make that mistake again which you can add to the ever growing list of things that separate us.

Last edited:

Thump553

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
I'd like to see Spidey's link to Obama ever making a blanket statement "I will bring peace to the Middle East" or call BS on his entire premise. But then again, why bother-this thread seems to be just yet another Obama hater revival meeting.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
He can't do everything, he has been focused like a laser on the economy and jobs.

Give the guy a break this is a historic presidency.

Focused like a laser with a broken diode.

After looking at the article the headline does not match the story so that's not a correct title, however "he can't do everything"? Like cure cancer, defy the laws of time and space and chew gum at the same time? His accomplishments so far involves spending money. He bailed out GM and that turned out well. He presided over a huge bail out with no penalty to those involved, and he and his party threw money at a stimulus package that did nothing to address the core problems of the economy.

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
LOL

Obama will send in the proper teams and put the Ambassador's killers heads on a platter.
Then he is going to parade those heads around until election day.
You will probably start to notice your co-workers slowly distancing themselves from you

Apr 27, 2012
LOL

Obama will send in the proper teams and put the Ambassador's killers heads on a platter.
Then he is going to parade those heads around until election day.
You will probably start to notice your co-workers slowly distancing themselves from you

obama is a moron, he is responsible for the murders of those Americans which could have been prevented

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
LMAO Your words say one thing but your phallometry readings give you away. Enough with your latent inclinations! This is about your messiah obama.

Pst, not everyone is a partisan shill. I didn't vote for him in 2008 and will NOT again in 2012. He is just another politician whose campaign was full of promises of change yet has continued most of his predecessor's failed policies and anywhere he could make a difference he has not save some parts of the AHA. He has given in instead of fighting too often. I cannot respect this. For all intents and purposes the GOP should love him.

He is and will, however, continue to be the far lesser of two evils until something better comes along. All we were provided was a very small lifeboat when he took over and somehow we are still floating despite one party trying to sink the boat over and over and over again...

I'm sorry to burst your bubble but I am a white, catholic male, full time job in health care, I belong to the NRA, I am licensed to carry, I hunt, I fish, I believe in the death penalty, pay my taxes, own my own home outright after having paid for it with my own cash... I'm probably just like you USED to be...

...but at the end of the day, people like you who have hijacked the GOP with your failures, divisiveness, and hatred of all the things that make America completely great abhor me so much I would rather see Obama win again than let your ilk back behind the drivers wheel. Thankfully he did not then nor will he now need my vote to put yet another coffin in the failed experiment that is modern day neoconservatism. This pleases me to no end.

Enjoy the view from the cheap seats... I was foolish to ever reset the plonklist in the first place. I won't make that mistake again which you can add to the ever growing list of things that separate us.
:thumbsup:

Very well said, sir!

bononos

Diamond Member
Aug 21, 2011
Bwahahaah! Look around at where it's at today because of his disastrous foreign policy. Our enemies know they can storm our embassies and kill people because this administration "understands" why they're angry and agrees with them.

This October surprise has come just a little early.

Obama's arab spring chickens...
Are coming home to ROOST!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-I-U-S-president-Obama-vows-Israel-visit.html

Wait a minute, I thought the Arab spring was supposed to be outgrowth of neocon policies during the GWB administration after purging Iraq of Saddam and conservatives were saying that GWB deserved all the credit for the 'democratic uprisings' in the ME.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
It wasn't meant as a comeback . I have NO horse in this game . Fact is unlike 08 in 012 I will vote and this time I will vote not with my heart or mind . But pure hate . I will vote fot Obummer for what America is becoming . I vote for the man and with the people who want to bring america to her knees. I want you Dems to get everthing you deserve let nothing be with held from you.

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
Well thank goodness it wasn't a comeback because you were asking why an apple shouldn't just turn back into an orange. That made no sense. Stepping back and looking at America and what has happened since 2000 and coming to the conclusion that the democrats are the ones wishing to bring America to Her knees makes even less sense. I respect your honest opinion just can't say I share it.

Status
Not open for further replies.