Obama: I will bring peace to the middle east

Status
Not open for further replies.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Bwahahaah! Look around at where it's at today because of his disastrous foreign policy. Our enemies know they can storm our embassies and kill people because this administration "understands" why they're angry and agrees with them.

This October surprise has come just a little early.

Obama's arab spring chickens...
Are coming home to ROOST!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-I-U-S-president-Obama-vows-Israel-visit.html

Obama did not say what your thread title claims. You simply cannot quote an untrue article title as your title. Your own linked article goes on to say what Obama really said, "The senator said today that he would work to bring to bring peace into the troubled region 'from the minute he is sworn into office." It goes on to say, "But he cautioned it was unrealistic to expect that a U.S. president alone can suddenly snap' his fingers and bring about peace in this region."

Present a more accurate title, and this thread will be re-opened.

Perknose
Forum Director

Last edited by a moderator:

ky54

Mar 30, 2010
He also said that he is the person we've been waiting for... I guess if the person we've been waiting for is a clueless asshole who hates more Americans than he does Arabs.

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
LMAO at the tags! The spidey persona is very active today... Keep pushing away the independents, I know that is your goal anyhow! It will work again in November!

SheHateMe

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2012
"enemy, failure, kenyan, muslim"

Yes, in Obama's 3.5 years of Presidency, he has convinced the Middle East and other Muslims areas that we are the Enemy...despite training some of their most notorious terrorists on America's tab, providing weapons for them to "fight bad guys" but also give their flight training in the US so they could one day fly planes into some of our buildings. Oh yes, and how could I forget waging wars on the wrong countries and killing thousands of civilians before you even killed the guy you were actually looking for!

You see...Obama is responsible for the sentiment about American's in other countries. He managed to fuck this all up in only 4 years...

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
First of all, agents of the American state should not have been there in the first place and they wouldn't have been at risk to get killed. How is this different from bush sacrificing America to bring democracy to Iraq?

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Why take a meeting about something you don't want to agree to in the first place when the positions of both sides are already known?

Wait, you mean like Bush declining to speak with NAACP leaders? Chavez?

Shucks, I don't know!

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
Rick Perry WILL bring peace to the middle east.

spidey.JPG

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000

Shucks, I don't know!

NAACP leaders are American citizens and community leaders representing American citizens and values. It's usually in a President's interest to give at least some time to major organizations that represent a large swath of the American population. Just like a Democrat President should give time to a cordial meeting with the NRA if requested and the schedule permits.

I personally think all Presidents should meet with Chavez. Being a President is a stressful job and every so often they could use a clown for entertainment.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Obama simply feels fundraising is more important than our overseas embassies. Not a surprise to anyone.

Budmantom

Lifer
Aug 17, 2002
He can't do everything, he has been focused like a laser on the economy and jobs.

Give the guy a break this is a historic presidency.

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004

Shucks, I don't know!

Shhh, there is a drunken trailer park circle jerk in progress here, pretty soon the squeals will be heard and comments about purdy mouths will fill the forums. The only thing that remains is who will pitch and who will catch. The drunkard above has already put in a request to be permacatcher so watch out ladies...

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
Romney will only make the middle east worse and cause thousands more of our troops deaths with his foreign policy, he doesn't want to fix it, war is good for the GOP and American casualties only make him smile when walking away from podiums...

Budmantom

Lifer
Aug 17, 2002
Romney will only make the middle east worse and cause thousands more of our troops deaths with his foreign policy, he doesn't want to fix it, war is good for the GOP and American casualties only make him smile when walking away from podiums...

I think we have seen what this president can do with the economy, jobs and the ME, I doubt anyone can do any worse, Obama tried and failed.

I think it's time for Obama to apologize to the US and go away, I'm sure the golf course is calling, I'm not sure it would be all that different for him.

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
I think we have seen what Romney plans to do with the economy, jobs and the ME, I doubt that anyone can do any worse than Bush, Obama tried to fix things and is succeeding despite the GOP's best efforts to continue to try and continue Bush's failed policies. Wars, tax cuts, recessions, mass unemployment, and a huge debt for 2 wars paid for by giving tax cuts to the richest Americans. Trickle down version 5.1. This time it will work!

I think it is time for Romney to get up on stage and tell us how he is pulling out of the race, apologize to the troops for wishing them more harm and go away, I'm sure his plans to turn the White House lawn into a polo field will fix the economy and bring the troops home safe!

Status
Not open for further replies.