Obama event draws 100,000 in Missouri

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

CycloWizard

Lifer
Sep 10, 2001
Originally posted by: mizzou
That is a moot point. Gates didn't even open until 10:15 and Obama was scheduled to speak at 12:00

That's like saying there weren't 100k people there at 3:00 in the morning
So what I said was factually correct. However, I fail because there are a lot of people in here who can't put two sentences together. I guess I just need to bow down to the Obama elites who are so intellectually superior to their Republican counterpoints that they don't even need to read a post to know what it was saying. No wonder this country is heading to hell in a handbasket.

edit: Maybe I should point out that I will not be voting for McCain this year. Nah, none of the pro-Obama knuckle draggers will read it anyway. It's a lot easier to attack me than admitting you have a literacy problem. Threads like this are why I will also not be voting for Obama this year. I don't want to be associated with a cult of idiots who believe in something so strongly that reason abandons them when they are defending it.

mizzou

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2008
I've been a resident of St. Louis City (Skinker-Debaliviere neighborhood) for just over 4 years. And I don't see why it's ok to close a national monument just to raise a little tax revenue by bringing people into the downtown area.

http://www.nps.gov/jeff/presid...al-candidate-rally.htm

The museum was still open you douchebag. I guess you can now complain about having too many people for your precious lively downtown

haha

CycloWizard

Lifer
Sep 10, 2001
Originally posted by: mizzou
http://www.nps.gov/jeff/presid...al-candidate-rally.htm

The museum was still open you douchebag. I guess you can now complain about having too many people for your precious lively downtown

haha
So people were free to go into the park at 9 a.m.? Not according to your earlier post, which said the "Gates didn't even open until 10:15." Did none of the 100k campaigners park in the parking garage that has about 1000 spots? In any case, I'm glad they left the arch open, though I doubt it was attended by nearly as many people as it normally would have been on one of the rare nice Saturdays we get here.